Toast Notification on certain apps

CrazyWP8

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I`m having problem receiving toast notification on apps like Facebook and twitter ( apps from microsoft) but work`s perfectly fine on text msg , whatsapp , viber , Skype and 4th and mayor . I`v done soft reset but still no luck ( Nokia recommended this method) , does anyone have the solution for this problem ???

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well it seems like its a Fb problem and not the phone. You need to check your settings on Facebook, privacy, sharing, notifications, all the above.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You mean notifications on ME tile? They do act inconsistent at times. However, remember their refresh time is every 30 mins so that it doesn't drain your battery. Hence you wont see instantaneous notifications.

CrazyWP8

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I went though both my facebook app on pc and windows phone and checked the setting . My nexus 7 tablet is receiving notification from both facebook and twitter just fine , i don`t think it`s my fb problem

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You mean notifications on ME tile? They do act inconsistent at times. However, remember their refresh time is every 30 mins so that it doesn't drain your battery. Hence you wont see instantaneous notifications.

That's incorrect, they update as needed, from the notifications settings from facebook.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I went though both my facebook app on pc and windows phone and checked the setting . My nexus 7 tablet is receiving notification from both facebook and twitter just fine , i don`t think it`s my fb problem

Hmmm, is your Fb account tied to your Outlook account. Meaning can you post a status update in Outlook and it will be posted to any tied account?

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
All notifications seems to be fine. If the Battery Saver is active, you'll only receive notification only when the app is active, otherwise you won't get any notifications. However though, I've never seen a Twitter toast notification ever before in my phone...

CrazyWP8

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware of what the battery saver will do when activated . Found a 3rd party apps rowi that support push notification , but still unable
To find for facebook

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss