enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Why not use the built in calendar for that then? It updates the Tile for what is coming up, can remind you, etc. Even puts it on the lock screen.

dtaylor77

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I use the calendar for things that have a deadline. I am looking for an app for all the things my wife tells me I need to do, and I forget about.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I use the calendar for things that have a deadline. I am looking for an app for all the things my wife tells me I need to do, and I forget about.

Heh. Ok. Believe it or not, I started a couple days ago working on an app for that kind of stuff. Did not get very far, but its not to hard either. Been crazy busy at work.

I plan on calling it "Did I?". Crazy busy the next few days, but I should have it finished by the weekends, so hopefully it will be approved and on the Marketplace by next week.

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I keep coming back to OneNote.

It's not perfect (for me) but I've tried several others that look like they'll be better and find things I don't like there either.

I'm a picky bugger though, I'll never find "perfect" as it seems to be a moving target.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Clever ToDo has the "best" live tile for task apps. Shows your next three tasks, plus due and overdue counts. No sync with Outlook but there is a backup/restore function. The app has a few quirks, like when it moves tasks from next to today, but the dev has an update in the works that should be out soon. WinMilk was my previous favorite (sync w/RTM-Outlook) but no live tile till at least Mango.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
One more point. For quick reminders, Smart Tile. It shows 4 lines of whatever you need to jot down. I put these two tiles side by side. Clever for recurring type or long forward tasks and Smart for things I need to be reminded of today or tomorrow. Not much slips through the cracks.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4