Touch screen issues since upgrading to Win 10, how can I fix it?

Dibnoid

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Touch screen issues since upg to Win 10

I recently upgrade my 930 to Win 10.

From the moment I upgraded I noticed my touch screen starting to behave unusually.

When scrolling up or down on the tile screen it randomly swipes left to the apps list.

This also occasionally happens when I tap on a tile to open an app. It swipes left instead.

Whilst not a massive issue on the whole, it is an annoyance as happens regularly. My swipe action hasn't changed, and after much scrutiny I'm definitely not swiping left in error, especially when just opening an app.

Never happened on 8.1.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Is it some new feature I'm unaware of ?

cheers

Dibnoid

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Touch screen issues since upg to Win 10

I recently upgrade my 930 to Win 10.

From the moment I upgraded I noticed my touch screen starting to behave unusually.

When scrolling up or down on the tile screen it randomly swipes left to the apps list.

This also occasionally happens when I tap on a tile to open an app. It swipes left instead.

Whilst not a massive issue on the whole, it is an annoyance as happens regularly. My swipe action hasn't changed, and after much scrutiny I'm definitely not swiping left in error, especially when just opening an app.

Never happened on 8.1.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? Is this a bug ? Can it be fixed ? Is it some new feature I'm unaware of ?

cheers

Dibnoid

it used to be an issue some months back where the right part of the start screen was too sensitive and would go to apps list. Maybe tap a bit more to the left - or wait for the next update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre