TPBM - The Photo Below Me [Game]

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The idea comes from a photography forum that I used to be pretty active in, but in the last couple years I haven't had a lot of time for photography just for the fun of it, so I kind of dropped off of that forum. The way it works is that you post the picture that the person above you describes, then you say what the photo below you is a picture of. Windows Phone images preferred, but if you're a DSLR shooter as I am, those are welcome, too. I can't promise I won't post any of those... :wink:

I'll start it out with just a picture that I like....

WP_20140108_001.jpg
Taken while sitting in line at a stop sign, I pass this fountain every day on my way to work. It's not often you see a fountain frozen like this in Georgia. Thankfully, it almost hit 60? today!

The photo below me shows an unusual use of snow.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Is pie a suitable substitute? I'm far more a pie fan than a cake fan... :wink:

WP_20131202_003_2.jpg

The photo below me is red, white, and blue!

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
You guys are having way too much fun here...

FtORtkZ.jpg

Taken at Oceanside Pier, Oceanside, CA.

The picture below is a grand view...

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
There's nothing like fireworks at a National Monument!

IMG_2897.JPG
(Full disclosure: This was taken before Windows Phone... Canon 40D was what I shot with at the time).

The photo below me flies high.

Last edited:

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Taken at the University Center strip mall near UC Irvine.

3tl0Fci.jpg

The photo below me is the most precious thing in the world.

Last edited:

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Alcatraz

dUHmOCe.jpg

TPBM is more than meets the eye.

Edit: Also, @hopmedic, for some reason, I can't see the pic in your last post. And, quick question, how do you attach a pic directly on the forum without it displaying in full resolution. I'd like to make my pics easily visible right from the forum, but they are all large resolutions. Thanks.

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Alcatraz

http://i.imgur.com/dUHmOCe.jpg

TPBM is more than meets the eye.

Edit: Also, @hopmedic, for some reason, I can't see the pic in your last post. And, quick question, how do you attach a pic directly on the forum without it displaying in full resolution. I'd like to make my pics easily visible right from the forum, but they are all large resolutions. Thanks.
Nice pic!
Can you see mine now?
Instead of pasting a link in, click the picture button (looks like a pic, next to the video button, above in the text editor - bottom row about in the middle). Select the option to use a URL if you're posting from another site, and paste in the URL.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The bonzai tree that I got my wife for Christmas. She loves her plants! :grin: You have to water this thing CONSTANTLY to keep it alive!
WP_20131217_06_33_03_Pro.jpg

TPBM is alive, too!

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna try to get this going again....
An albino aligator at the Georgia Aquarium.
gator.jpg

TPBM has a healthy appetite, too!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Somehow I didn't read your post right the first time around.... You could either use an application in the PC to make the images smaller, or what I sometimes do is post to Photobucket and use the thumbnail link that they give. Depends on if you don't want the full res to be available so that it can't be stolen, or if you're just wanting to make it easier for readers, not having to scroll past the full-res.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb