Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Can Italian CV get the update? If so why the Italian CV and not the UK CV?

They can indeed. Why they can't release it in the UK I have no idea. Only difference I can see is it starts off in Italian (naturally), and has 4 extra keyboard languages installed. But it does work flawlessly (for me at least).

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Livesight is not available on low end devices like 520,520,625 and so on

Bcoz it uses compass ND it is not available in these devices
I am using it on my 720 which has same processor as 520. Maybe it too uses magnetometer. It is not because of the price point of view (low end devices) as it is available on 630.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I am using it on my 720 which has same processor as 520. Maybe it too uses magnetometer. It is not because of the price point of view (low end devices) as it is available on 630.

Magnometer nd compass is Same
Lumia 720 hav a compass that's why it's working for u
ND let me correct u compass is not there in 630 nd livesight doesn't work on it

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
OK so we have confirmation that the 1020 on ATT USA is now live. What features are missing? Seen lots of conflicting info on this matter. If it is missing features from the dev preview im not going to update to it. No need, my 1020 is rocking right now. better battery life than ever and loving the new features.

Nada!

Data Sense; Cortana.. everything's up!

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Any update on the.... Update ;)

Actually yeah - it took me including downloading time only 40 minutes.

Did this for the Black update too - got my phone almost nekkid. Rolled back and then deleted all but core applications; so the part where it migrates data only took about 5 minutes where that stage used to really hang me up for awhile.

All good and now I am downloading the DEV Preview for Update 1

Life is good today

LightCycle

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Finally able to play around with 8.1 and have to say it was worth the wait.

Only problem with waiting is that I'll have to go back through the old posts now to catch up on all the cool features, suggested apps, and funny Cortana replies that I otherwise might not know about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963