Trident Aegis Case pictures and initial review

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
A belt case came with mine to, I got it directly from a company called newtorkcellphone or something.

Also wanted to verify the wireless charging plate fits in it and will charge it wirelessly.

racerjim

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday, and can support all that is mentioned here, except that my USB flap fits pretty well once it is inserted into the port correctly (inserting it is a bit of a fiddle, but not too bad). Mine appeared to come with some sort of screen protector, but there were no directions for its application. Anyone else apply the screen protector? Where are the instructions?

Jim

katiegal

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
We ordered these cases a couple of weeks ago through Amazon. We like the case but did use an x-acto knife to cut the flaps off because they kept getting snagged on our jacket/pants pockets and one time even got tangled in my hair and I almost dropped my phone. Every case came with 2 kinds of chargers and a screen protector. The screen protecter fits well and goes on pretty easy (use a credit card to smooth out the bubbles, NOT the flimsy little piece of cardboard square they send with it), but the oil from your fingertips is really, REALLY, hard to wipe away. A soft cloth just doesn't cut it. Our search for good screen protectors continues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap