Trio of Nintendo emulators: VBA8, VGBC8 and Snes8x.

jtanigawa

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Why did the icon change for VBA8(it is the same as VGBC8 now)? Also, will you update SNES8x anytime soon to match the features of VBA8? Thanks again for all the great work!

Nat Lavez

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
hey! me again...I already tried that...when I'm the host at my home the ip addres I get is for examen 666.666.666 and when my friend tried to connected (as a client) he couldnt.... then we tried switching places and when he was the host, the Ip addres he got was the SAME!! maybe thats why we couldnt be connected (because of the same ip address) ...do we need to be linked in the same wi-fi connection??

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
hey! me again...I already tried that...when I'm the host at my home the ip addres I get is for examen 666.666.666 and when my friend tried to connected (as a client) he couldnt.... then we tried switching places and when he was the host, the Ip addres he got was the SAME!! maybe thats why we couldnt be connected (because of the same ip address) ...do we need to be linked in the same wi-fi connection??

Hi, the IP address does not look right. Yes, you have to be on the same home wifi connection. In most cases, the IP address looks like 192.168..x.x

Nat Lavez

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
hahahahahaaha No!! that was just an example ! :confused: ...from hell :devil: ... so in that case I'll give it a try :) ... I'll tell you what happend. THNKZZ

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
so that explains it...I was playing pokemon crystal haha so u say it'll work with emerald?? wich is for gba??? its strange...

it is not really strange. the emulation for gb and gba linkings are completely different. VBA8 only has the emulation for gba linking.

SergyOrtiz

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
(His natural language is Spanish, so let me help you with this one 😋)

Pok?mon Crystal hace parte de la segunda generaci?n de juegos de Pok?mon, la conexi?n era hecha por cable en el GameBoy Color.

Por eso no lo puedes conectar usando la emulaci?n de conexi?n inal?mbrica de GameBoy Advance.

Normalmente cuando se realiza la conexi?n el juego se pone algo m?s lento (bastante, de hecho), ojal? existiera una soluci?n para esto. 😩
---------------------------------------

Ok, now, I've notice that you have been working on new features for VBA8, and maybe you need help with the translation of the app again, so let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Live to win, dare to fail...

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
(His natural language is Spanish, so let me help you with this one )

Pok?mon Crystal hace parte de la segunda generaci?n de juegos de Pok?mon, la conexi?n era hecha por cable en el GameBoy Color.

Por eso no lo puedes conectar usando la emulaci?n de conexi?n inal?mbrica de GameBoy Advance.

Normalmente cuando se realiza la conexi?n el juego se pone algo m?s lento (bastante, de hecho), ojal? existiera una soluci?n para esto.
---------------------------------------

Ok, now, I've notice that you have been working on new features for VBA8, and maybe you need help with the translation of the app again, so let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Live to win, dare to fail...

Thanks. I will let you know :D

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Illidanx!

Nice work on the app!I use it daily to play Pokemon and other retro games,my collection is comprised of almost 60 games :p
I was just considering a possibility(just a possibility),is kt possible to make an emulator for Windows Phone which will be able to run java games?I have almost 0 knowledge of programming,that's why I'm asking. :)

If it is possible,can you make one?(or will you be interested in making one?)
Thanks! :)

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Illidanx!

Nice work on the app!I use it daily to play Pokemon and other retro games,my collection is comprised of almost 60 games :p
I was just considering a possibility(just a possibility),is kt possible to make an emulator for Windows Phone which will be able to run java games?I have almost 0 knowledge of programming,that's why I'm asking. :)

If it is possible,can you make one?(or will you be interested in making one?)
Thanks! :)

Hi, unfortunately I don't know how to make one but I think it's not easy. Android is built on Java so I guess things are easier over there.

AntL85

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I reinstalled SNES8x onto my Surface RT and it seems like its lesser then before. Where is its options at now? More specific I'm looking for the options to turn off the virtual buttons when I'm using my keyboard and controller.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I reinstalled SNES8x onto my Surface RT and it seems like its lesser then before. Where is its options at now? More specific I'm looking for the options to turn off the virtual buttons when I'm using my keyboard and controller.

I'm not sure. I don't develop or support the app on Windows 8. It's pretty much a dead platform. However, I don't think there is such an option.

Edit: there is, it's in Setttings -> Input -> Enable touch control.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05