Try out the brand new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930 and gift cards!!!

Rippen Jam

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Chinese reader here give 100% support...though I prefer to use IE. Anyway UC Browser is a really great alternative to the default IE.

iamgrv

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
UC Browser 4.0 Feedback :
Been using the 4.0 Preview version and it's worth updating. UC Browser has always been supporting the Windows Phone platform with its ultra fast browser and customer support. They listen and they provide us with something new all the time. They were the first one to implement "Save to SD Card" feature. They always bring something new. Thanks UC Team for this beautiful update. The UI looks really fantastic and the bottom URL type feature is something new to change since last updates. No bugs found. It's ultra fast now, very smooth and always been easy to use. Thanks again for the update UC Team.

#BestWPBrowser #UCBrowserWP #WPCentral #iamGrvDesigns

purevibz

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it for the past two weeks and I really love it and now with this update it's even better, love the home button, night mode and speed mode, it has become my go browser.

Habib Diaw

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
You are the best!!! It seems like you listen to the people, while other developers don't. UC got the gorgeous user interface ever and the fastest experience ever! Really thanks you UC👍

Jakub JS

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The new version makes it even more perfect than it already was perfect!
Absolutely the best alternative to Internet Explorer.
The new design is beautiful!

Abhinav Sinha

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Really love the new update.. The new look.. Smoother, more responsive.. And that address bar shift to bottom has really made typing easier. Keep going guys !

jothish23

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The new update to this phenomenal browser is simply awesome...........but that's not the end........there is always room for improvement!!

Edson Vuma1

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
*The search box gets small on a page....it would be nice to make it bigger, or change a little bit of the color so that we dont get confused,.

*Background pic on the homepage to keep it more...personal, would be great too..

Still checking tho.

But, LOVED IT.

#UCBrowserWP #BestWPBrowser

Edson Vuma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295