Try out the brand new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930 and gift cards!!!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
The UI is simply awesome ! When I opened the app for the first time I was like WOOOOWWWWW.........Great job by the UC team and thanks for continuously supporting Windows Phone and keeping its users happy. Cheers !! :smile:

siddhant_96

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Been using the beta version for weeks and loving it since then. Awesome UI....fast, fluid and background downloading is one of the best and unique feature for me. :)
Keep up the good work!

Edward Aguilar

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Honestly when I tried the preview, it was so slow. Didn't use it until the 3rd(?) update. Damn that was good but the smoothness still goes for IE. But UC browser is really great in functionality. If we only have these kinds of developers that are working for FB, IG or Twitter app and I will be a happy WP user. I already made a limited (can't make it longer lol) feedback on twitter. :)

Daniel Addo1

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Great update we love it

Thanks a lot for the update. This new update couldn't get any better. Great work from you guys to deliver us such a nice browsing experience on WP. ‪#‎UCBrowserWP‬ #‎BestWPBrowser‬

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, we have been working hard recently on the latest UC Browser and have now released UC Browser 4.0 for Windows Phone, which is its biggest update ever. It is specially designed for WP 8.1 and features a complete revamp of the user interface, giving you a fresh and aesthetically pleasing visual experience. UC Browser is considered to be the best alternative to the default IE Browser for windows phone. It is super FAST and SMOOTH, with lots of great features including background download.

What?s new?
1. Redesigned user interface for a better visual experience
2. Richer site navigation
3. Merged address bar and search box
4. Better tab management (for devices with at least 1GB RAM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEgnIEmJ8A

Try out the new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930!

Without your help, UC Browser can never be the most popular browser on Windows Phone. To thank our beloved fans for support, we have decided to give away a Lumia 930 and 5* $25 gift cards to the Windows Phone Store. To earn a chance to walk away with the prize is easy. Here are the rule to enter the contest:

1.Download/update to the latest UC Browser from WP Store and try it out for a few hours;

2.Share your feedback on Facebook with the tags #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser
or on Twitter with the same tags: #UCBrowserWP and #BestWPBrowser

3.Share your feedback on the comment section of this post (not mandatory)

4.Follow us on Facebook @ucbrowser @ucbrowserindia @WPCentral
or Twitter @ucbrowser @WPCentral(not mandatory)

WPCentral, instead of UC Browser, will pick and announce one winner for Lumia 930 and five more winners for gift cards on 23th October. We will contact the winners within 5 days to distribute the prizes.[/FONT]

This new UI is B-B-B-Banging!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295