Twitter apps

Rockstar Beaver

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
For the MoTweets fans out there. It got a update to version 3.0. It is a lot smoother than the previous version. Seems to be one of the best twitter clients for WP7 right now.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
And Mehdoh is "back". Dev posted on his blog today that he is re-registering in App Hub. As his account will be new, Mehdoh will be a new app, so it will be free. He does not want user to have to pay twice. Well done.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

ylksa

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried using Rowi but as someone said it stutters when scrolling so that can be annoying, I really want to stick to Rowi because of the Nest feature to be introduced some time in the future as am a very heavy user of MetroTwit on Windows 7 and it will also be included in the Nest.

I saw a preview of Carbon on YouTube and it looks promising, so I might end up using it.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Every Twitter client on WP7 is flawed in some way, but there are several that are very usable. My favorite is Mehdoh, but rowi and moTweets are decent. Birdsong is okay as well. Seesmic and Tweet It! are my least favorite. I haven't tried Tweetcaster (might be the only one I haven't tried), but the reviews are abysmal. Ironically, Tweetcaster for Android is my favorite Twitter client on any platform.

crystinonfire

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have thoughts on Birdsong? I've been using rowi, but the unsmooth scrolling is a little annoying.

I just tried out the new mehdoh and it's not displaying correctly on my phone, a lot of overlapping text, etc.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I like Mehdoh, not seeing any overlapping text, have you tried altering the font size ?

Mine is at the default (Original) and the text display seems fine.

Just curious, where do you see the overlaping text happening crystinonfire ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124