[UK] Are Phones4U sim-free 920s unlocked?

CarlosTSG

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I went to 3 phones4u stores today, all had them in stock but wasn't willing to sell them off contract. I'd mentioned the PAYG fee of ?449 as advertised but they only want contract customers.

The Dude66

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I walked in end business day. Assuming they get stock every day and be eager to sell. Of course not sure that was the reason but I got one anyway. Visited 2 EE stores on Oxford street too...non would sell as PAYG.

fishyuk

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok so Cellunlocker refunded me as they can't unlock it yet. Tried various places and no luck.

Knew might be the case and as on rolling 30day contract (whole point of having a contract free phone) I've simply moved to T-mobile for now in an equivalent tariff to the 3 one. Can always switch back if I need to in 3 months but all my goodwill for 3 was lost in the 30 mins and two separate calls with "James" in their call centre......Much better signal now too as I'm only 5 mins walk from T-Mobile head office so all is well that ends well. Sorry for those of you still on long term contracts though, hopefully someone will get the unlock codes soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon