[Unlocked] Mint AT&T Lumia 830 Green & Orange Backs + Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Mom needs a new phone, she *somehow* keeps going through 635's like they were hotcakes, missing a hundred dollars though *cries internally* hopefully you'll sell this sexy beast quickly

Maybe we can all win here?
I have a 635 I picked up from pankaj here a bit ago - If your Ma needs another hotcake, maybe she can take this one, I will sell a few other things I have and we can make Ma, RumoredNow and me happy AND you can take Ma to dinner with your leftover $$

**sidequestion - Are you anything to the topataco associatied with QC?

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe we can all win here?
I have a 635 I picked up from pankaj here a bit ago - If your Ma needs another hotcake, maybe she can take this one, I will sell a few other things I have and we can make Ma, RumoredNow and me happy AND you can take Ma to dinner with your leftover $$

**sidequestion - Are you anything to the topataco associatied with QC?
QC? what's that? :s As for your 635 offer, she's been pining over a 640 so we'll just wait until they release in Puerto Rico or someone here puts one up for sale. Plus she's gone through two of them already, she's liable to break a third one as well

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
QC? what's that? :s As for your 635 offer, she's been pining over a 640 so we'll just wait until they release in Puerto Rico or someone here puts one up for sale. Plus she's gone through two of them already, she's liable to break a third one as well

Got a friend state-side?

GoPhone Lumia 640 can be had at Walmart for $80 and have them mail it to you. Don't put the GoPhone SIM in and take the IMEI straight to here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fwww.att.com%2Fdeviceunlock%2F&token=Wc7-sk5o and get it unlocked.

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sold to a returning Windows Phone user...

I'm locking the thread. Please continue any side conversations via PM. Many thanks to all for keeping the thread lively and fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans