up volume button not respinding :(

Ahmed Bilal

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
hi I have a Lumia 520 and I started noticing the sensitivity on the up volume button was decreasing meaning I had to push harder for it to work. eventually it stopped working altogether I got by though as it was left on 10 volume, now however it is on 0 I may have accidently turned it down with no way to turn it back up :( I have yet to take it back to carphonewarehouse where I bought it but will be doing as soon as I can. Any suggestions of what I can do in the mean time? really need a quick fix because I don't think I can survive much longer without music :)

finian1108

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
A similar problem happened to my Nokia Lumia 520, I bought one at Radio shack and the top volume button was missing (instead of having the button it just had a hole through to the inside of my phone), so the next day I brought it back and got a replacement, and the replacement Lumia 520 worked fine for about 5 months, and then when i updated to Lumia cyan it stopped working. I tried changing the case, I tried using it without a case, and I tried turning it off and back on again. I am really disappointed in Microsoft right now, and I hope that they fix this problem soon.

girishN

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 520, and after some days it was totally off, it wasn't there at chipboard anymore. I went to nokia care and they fixed it, cost me as much as its new back case.
Meanwhile you can use any volume controlling app from store, seems like you're not running 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte