Update advisor: We are working with your mobile operator.

Bharath Patel

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi iam using xolo Win Q1000 windows 8.1U2,well I wanted to know when my device get win 10 after have required specific like 1GB/8GB,or I have to upgrade manually.

Tyrion L

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Two months since this thread was started.

Are they actually working to fix this problem? Or was all the talk about many of these phones (including the Lumia 640) being Windows 10 Mobile compatible just a flat-out lie?

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Two months since this thread was started.

Are they actually working to fix this problem? Or was all the talk about many of these phones (including the Lumia 640) being Windows 10 Mobile compatible just a flat-out lie?

I don't think there's any lying going on but I do believe that Microsoft is moving on from WM10, when the people who cover you for a living start talking about running Android with all the Microsoft apps/services or talk about how good the Microsoft stuff is on iOS you need to start thinking something is up.

The tip many people have made about doing the Insider Prerelease build might be the way to go if you really gotta have Wm10 on your device. I'm about to bite the bullet and try that on my Lumia 640 LTE which right now is on wifi in the house since I retired it from being the main phone a couple months ago. though from what I have seen I'm thinking if the news based apps (Sports/News/Money) are more like the Windows 10 ones than the Windows 8.1 ones I may like the older WM8 news apps better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria