Update to DP GDR1 available!

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Ever since the update, my battery drain has been substantially increased, and everytime I soft reset, my battery loses about ten percent of charge. Is it just me? +925

AzmoD3uS

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Update itself took from start to phone ready, about 30 minutes.

But applications still have the "installing" status, so the update is not complete yet. This will take 30 to 45 minutes. Then everything will be ready for some checks, including performance.

But even with apps installing, phone is normal.
Happened to me as well. Had to uninstall the apps that were stuck on "installing" status and just reinstalled them.

There were a number of them so i had to make a list first.

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I had to reset my phone yesterday (unrelated to the update) and Wi-Fi calling MMS wouldn't work and I had to completely turn off all Wi-Fi to use the data for downloading MMS. T-Mobile didn't know what to do. After another reset this evening, it crossed my mind to update with the developers preview since I hadn't done the latest update. Completely solved the problem! I really don't understand it a bit, but at least things are fixed.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Works fine on my Prestigio 8500. Took a while before it started to download. Phone was a little sluggish pre-update with the out-of-the-box 8.1 version but feels real snappy after the update and a reset. Quite impressive for a Snapdragon 200 with a 720 screen!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler