Updated to Update 2, and lost Denim?

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I forced update 2 on my 512mb T-Mobile Lumia 635 using this method

Now I am on Update 2, but on Cyan instead of Denim, I have tried re-joining the Preview for Developers, and waiting a day or so and still no new updates.

Any suggestions, I mean I am happy with Update 2, really just wanted the new Settings Menu, I guess really what I want to know is; am I going to miss anything not being on Denim?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If you were on Denim (firmware) before then you should still be on Denim unless the previous Denim was just the Denim bug and not the Denim firmware.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
More than likely that it is the Denim bug as Pankaj said! It shows denim when you are in Preview for developers and enrolled and reverts back to showing Cyan when PFD is off. If you get the actual denim update you will loose the "update2" and have to do it all over again.

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
If you were on Denim (firmware) before then you should still be on Denim unless the previous Denim was just the Denim bug and not the Denim firmware.

When I was on 8.10.14219, it stated I was on denim, got the notification and everything after a hard reset (Welcome to Denim) or whatever. So I'm not sure if the bug would do that or not.

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
More than likely that it is the Denim bug as Pankaj said! It shows denim when you are in Preview for developers and enrolled and reverts back to showing Cyan when PFD is off. If you get the actual denim update you will loose the "update2" and have to do it all over again.

So there is no way to be on Denim and update2 at the same time, what I am missing not having Denim?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss