Upgrading from Lumia 930 to Lumia 950: Is it worth it ?!

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
I had the 930 too, upgraded to windows 10. Screen smashed, upgraded to 950. My husband now has my repaired 930 he is now a fan of the Lumia's having had many others.

However the Lumia freezes! All the time. Sometimes it's the keyboard, Facebook, messenger, closing windows, when using edge, sometimes the keyboard randomly decides to no longer offer spell check.
I usually have to power off. Ive carried out both soft and hard reset, no improvement. I have to shut down several times a day. I used to appreciate the slickness of the phone but it is no longer reliable.

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I had the 930 too, upgraded to windows 10. Screen smashed, upgraded to 950. My husband now has my repaired 930 he is now a fan of the Lumia's having had many others.

However the Lumia freezes! All the time. Sometimes it's the keyboard, Facebook, messenger, closing windows, when using edge, sometimes the keyboard randomly decides to no longer offer spell check.
I usually have to power off. Ive carried out both soft and hard reset, no improvement. I have to shut down several times a day. I used to appreciate the slickness of the phone but it is no longer reliable.

I also had problem with my 930 screen it got yellowish and decided to replace it. Now i get reboots. cant do anything. It only opens up when is on charge.Sent it on a service company and after 3 weeks they told me is the battery but cant find any locally so I have ordered a new battery online and hopefully it ll work. Otherwise im going with 950 for about 200 euro + tax. the only downside is the risk/money im taking to fix the 930.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99