Uploading Music to Nokia Lumia 1520

Wilguens Joachin

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, so i'm having some trouble here with uploading music to my phone. i have an sd card that i want to upload my music into, but i'm not sure how to do it exactly. What is the best program out there to use for this purpose? and also i am using a macbook pro. I tried the windows phone app that they have for the macbook for it sucks. It won't allow me to upload all the music from my itunes(it'll automatically upload a few but that's it), and it doesn't show the option to upload music directly to the SD card. Please help!!!

whtchdr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
If you go to Settings and change the option under Phone storage to save music to the SD card, then the Windows Phone Sync app on your Mac will recognize that you want to sync to your SD card. I was able to copy my iTunes library this way.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

json jett

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
After installing the micro SD card, on the screen will appear an option to store music, pictures and video on the storage card. By selecting "Yes," media automatically is stored on the SD

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, MTP is crap- you're better off taking the SD card out of your phone and putting it directly into your computer. Save yourself from a slow, buggy death.

As for how to get the music there... Drag and drop works. Copy and paste. I don't know any mac programs but foobar2000 has the ability to copy files into any given directory/naming pattern based off tags.

Codemeup

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
You may wirelessly transfer/copy music files to your Windows Phone via a web browser using the updated version 1.0.2.0 of Music Drop by Codeceptive Studios. The first version was great but the new one is even better! And what's best about this app: it's fast, efficient and most of all free ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss