USAA and Softcard

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Any USAA members out there that want USAA to support Softcard? Just thought I'd start a thread to try and get USAA members riled up and asking USAA for Softcard support.

I finally went to set up the Softcard app and found that there are only a couple of supporting institutions (Amex, Chase, & Wells Fargo). While I can set up a reloadable Amex card for free, it would sure be nice to just be able to add my USAA bank card direct to the app.

Anyhow, I went and emailed them, asking for Softcard support and did a search on USAA's site for softcard, which brought me to a news thread, "Power of USAA Coming to Apple Pay? in November" and there were a couple of replies asking for softcard support, so I liked each of those replies and made one of my own.

raptor1jec

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hell yeah I would! The only way I can get my USAA card to work is through the damn "Serve" thing. I have a Chase card, so at least that works. Sadly though, Chase is stopping support for their app for WP, so it's kind of a win/lose situation.

pyaramosam

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Which brought me to a news thread, "Power of USAA Coming to Apple Pay™ in November" and there were a couple of replies asking for softcard support, so I liked each of those replies and made one of my own.???

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not to dig up an old thread, but... Although Softcard is long since dead in the Windows world, USAA replied to an email of mine that they will be supporting Android's tap to pay, "By the end of the year"... So, we should be able use USAA cards in the W10 Wallet app soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)