Viber loses connection?

jeff73

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
hi, viber
I can't connect to viber from my desktop, been 3 day,I don't think that my problem is related to internet and my connection is ok( i m from kl,malaysia and i m using tm unifi fiber wire connection) when I do something else like opening web page, read email or etc. is fine. But viber is off
line.But i use other network provider such as Maxis,Degi viber is working well...but i must use the unifi wire connection at office, so can u guide me how to solve this problem...pls...thx...

lorela lazaj

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi there I have the same problem I have an samsung galaxy s6 edge when I open the wifi viber goes to sleep and dont send me the sms that comes to me when I open viber all new sms comes I have tried all the things that you wrote in here thanks

Neoalison

May 15, 2016
Visit site
hi there,

Actually i am suffering the same issue. Recently i changed my cellphone to S7 edge since then i am having this issue. I am stationed in Australia by the way....

Aadihunk87

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Hey,

I live in saudi Arabia, I installed viber but while registering with my phone number it says no internet connection but as far as the internet is concerned its working fine. Kindly help me with this.

Regards,
Arif Liz

Mmvelasco

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi. I cannot register with viber. It cannot detect my wifi connection. I'm currently in the philippines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-30-00-35-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-00-35-17.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria