View saved passwords using the new MS Edge

niochorio

Feb 20, 2020
Visit site
I am using the new MS Edge and want to check my saved passwords. I am able to get the the screen that shows the sites and usernames but the passwords are hidden. To view, it says "Microsoft Edge is trying to show passwords. Enter your Windows password to allow this."

Okay ... I have (for some unknown reason) two Microsoft passwords (consisting of an email address and a password) but neither of these works. I do have a password to login when I wakeup the computer (that shows my name and I enter my password) but this combination does not work either.

Can anyone advise what Edge means by my "Windows" password? I don't recall ever hearing of this before.

jrjong

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am using the new MS Edge and want to check my saved passwords. I am able to get the the screen that shows the sites and usernames but the passwords are hidden. To view, it says "Microsoft Edge is trying to show passwords. Enter your Windows password to allow this."

Okay ... I have (for some unknown reason) two Microsoft passwords (consisting of an email address and a password) but neither of these works. zions bank login I do have a password to login when I wakeup the computer (that shows my name and I enter my password) but this combination does not work either.

Can anyone advise what Edge means by my "Windows" password? I don't recall ever hearing of this before.

Hey, did you find the solution for this issue? Lately, I'm facing the same trouble with my MS Edge. If this query is solved, please edit it with solutons maybe.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs