Viewr for Flickr update with Auto-Upload Coming Soon

sikku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I do agree we cannot create an empty set. But I have seen an app called Frogr which is in Linux, creates a new set and uploads the images to it... Looks like it creates a set by uploading it to Flickr and then upload all other images to that particular set.. That is my speculation though.. There may be some other method..

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
thanks for creating this app. so much nicer than the stock flickr app. i do have a few issues though, specifically with auto-uploading. after logging in and enabling the option, my photos don't seem to be uploading. i have my phone (lumia 1020) plugged in and on wifi (i do have my cellular data turned off...which i do sometimes @ home in case i'm skyping and my wifi drops).

in addition to the auto upload not appearing to work, i noticed something strange with the set option. i created a set on flickr's website called 'camera roll' (i know, very original). in the app settings, i input that i want my auto-uploads to go to that set. however, if i exit the app and then go back into the auto-upload settings, the set name changes from 'camera roll' to 'unknown set name' or something similar.

using flickr central v2.0.2.0 on my lumia 1020 (with gdr3) on t-mobile in US.

EDIT 12/5: After waiting for about an hour, I did notice that the images did finally start to upload. I notice that the auto upload only happens when i'm on wi-fi and plugged into a power source, and that it's scheduled, NOT like uploading to skydrive which is instantaneous. very nice app....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS