Voice Recorder Server is missing

ronnyfm

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Voice Recorder Server exe, anyone?

Hello, I use Voice Recorder app from Artur Pelzak to record audios in my Windows Phone (Lumia 635, 8.1) -> https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/apps/voice-recorder/9wzdncrcx3cr

Short request: Does anyone have the executable? OneDrive link is broken :(

Long story: I used to have the Server counterpart in order to transfer records to my PC. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 doing a clean install and now, the Server app link is broken.

I managed to find the files from the app data folders and I copied the records from the SD card to my PC, but Windows says they are corrupted, but they do work on my phone. Looks like there is something about the WAVs that prevent to work if copied directly and instead, I really need to transfer using the Server executable

ronnyfm

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I use Voice Recorder app from Artur Pelzak to record audios in my Windows Phone (Lumia 635, 8.1)

Short request: Does anyone have the executable? OneDrive link is broken :(

Long story: I used to have the Server counterpart in order to transfer records to my PC. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 doing a clean install and now, the Server app link is broken.

I managed to find the files from the app data folders and I copied the records from the SD card to my PC, but Windows says they are corrupted, but they do work on my phone. Looks like there is something about the WAVs that prevent to work if copied directly and instead, I really need to transfer using the Server executable

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria