Volume settings issue

Russ Michaels

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
This issue has been driving me nuts.

So lets say I have my volume turned right down quiet, at 30

Any time I play a video on a webpage or youtube, it plays it at full volume and ignores my volume settings.
I then have to tap volume up or down button once, and it will then adjust the volume to the correct setting.

But I have to do this continuously, every time something new plays, even on the same site. So if I am watching youtube, when the next video plays, it is again at full volume and I have to turn it down again.

Anyone know how to fix this. And no, adjusting the volume mixer is not the solutions. The volume mixer shows the correct setting and it is applied to browser as well, which is being ignored.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This issue has been driving me nuts.

So lets say I have my volume turned right down quiet, at 30

Any time I play a video on a webpage or youtube, it plays it at full volume and ignores my volume settings.
I then have to tap volume up or down button once, and it will then adjust the volume to the correct setting.

But I have to do this continuously, every time something new plays, even on the same site. So if I am watching youtube, when the next video plays, it is again at full volume and I have to turn it down again.

Anyone know how to fix this. And no, adjusting the volume mixer is not the solutions. The volume mixer shows the correct setting and it is applied to browser as well, which is being ignored.

First of all which browser are you using :grincry:?

It would be you know sort of helpful to know that little factoid, don't you agree :winktongue:?

As we're not telepathic lol...

Russ Michaels

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm afraid your rudeness and sarcasm is wasted since the issue is not browser specific. The issue occurs on all browsers and all programs that play media.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99