W10M Insider Preview 14367 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Inactive)

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Being unhappy, wait, with the 10586 release i decided to see whats coming, after a couple of updated, i arrive at 14367, i must say, we are almost back to being a next step forward from window 8.1. Cortana is working, letters animation i back on the app list and so many little improvement like better glance, better battery and background task management flow. I would say, its an year late, but this is what M$ should have released with the 950. Its not even released yet!
I know wallet is next for the slow ring (YES) Now the only complaint i have is, the 950 should have had capacitive navigation buttons. Hopefully someone (HP?) will make a "1520" that weighs 175 grams.

Last edited:

Mark Enderby

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Same battery problems on a 930. Wireless off, MS Health removed, background processes disabled and battery still discharging rapidly. Edge seems to be #1 culprit even when not running in fore or background! Phone unusable :-(

Cheers

Mark

ruserious87

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I have a Subaru Legacy 2016 and the Bluetooth in that vehicle is the worst. It's a very nice car with incredibly intelligent iSight features but the Bluetooth disconnect voice calls constantly with my Samsung Galaxy S4, Lumia 640 and Lumia 950 XL DS.

However, with this build the normally stable earpiece Bluetooth (Blueant Wireless Q3) will lose audio. It's still connected, I just can't hear anything.

Maybe this could be a Subaru software compatibility issue? And you are right the Bluetooth is horrible in our cars.

Mark Enderby

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
3 days on and battery seems to have settled down. Apps and settings now restored and phone battery life back to normal and phone running cool. However, I note that MS seem to be treating battery drain on some Lumias e.g. 930 as an issue.

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria