Want to buy Lumia 720, had L720 user got a problem?

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I want to buy Nokia Lumia 720. But I want to tell to you who owning L720

First, do you had got a problem on this phone? And certain color of Lumia may get a problem, I hear someone owning blue L920 had a problem and he swap them to black L920 it has no problem. The color of L720 available on the phone store is blue and red.

Second, updating this phone to GDR2/Amber was problematic. Had someone owning L720 got the benefit or problem after updating GDR2/Amber? Although I don't telling the availability since each user lives in different country and I'm lived in Indonesia. So I asking about that on local forums

Last, anyone owning L720 got a problem when using something such wireless charging, headphone, and other accessories?

That's all I can say, it will helping me to buying and owning phone carefully. Sorry for my bad English... :)

Thanks

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
First, do you had got a problem on this phone?

Just see that question and the avatar together.
I own a 720 since April and haven't faced any problems, dropped it once (by accident) and the vibration is a bit rattled. Battery is decent for me and the camera is also fine.
If you are looking for a phone that has a gigantic battery and equivalent hardware, look for 720, but if you want the best battery and the best of hardware, your choice is wrong here.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I want to buy Nokia Lumia 720. But I want to tell to you who owning L720

First, do you had got a problem on this phone? And certain color of Lumia may get a problem, I hear someone owning blue L920 had a problem and he swap them to black L920 it has no problem. The color of L720 available on the phone store is blue and red.

Second, updating this phone to GDR2/Amber was problematic. Had someone owning L720 got the benefit or problem after updating GDR2/Amber? Although I don't telling the availability since each user lives in different country and I'm lived in Indonesia. So I asking about that on local forums

Last, anyone owning L720 got a problem when using something such wireless charging, headphone, and other accessories?

That's all I can say, it will helping me to buying and owning phone carefully. Sorry for my bad English... :)

Thanks

Nothing, no problems as far the amber update is concerned. But it might be just me, but I feel the photos snapped are bit noisy. Other than that, pretty good phone, awesome battery life. But don't expect high end games like Guns4hire to run as it requires 1gb ram. Else everything is pretty good.

Go for it. Or if your budget permits wait for around 15-20 days, I guess 920's price will be in your budget if you got a bit of flexibility in your budget

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Had owning Lumia 720 since 10 days ago, I got some problem. The common problem is force restart, it was happen when I've browsing on internet (UC Browser or IE). Then, the glance won't shut off in "peek" mode so it caused my display burn-in, the notification was bothering so it make my LCD burn-in. And I got the touchscreen glitch, when I'm tried to touch them it won't responding then the UI was shaked.

To solve the problem:
1. How I can get rid from force restart when browsing?
2. To avoid LCD burn-in, should I disable Glance or Whatsapp notification? The glance was appear for 30 second then disappear until I waving the hand on the phone
3. How to avoid touchscreen glitch? Use it patiently?

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Had owning Lumia 720 since 10 days ago, I got some problem. The common problem is force restart, it was happen when I've browsing on internet (UC Browser or IE). Then, the glance won't shut off in "peek" mode so it caused my display burn-in, the notification was bothering so it make my LCD burn-in. And I got the touchscreen glitch, when I'm tried to touch them it won't responding then the UI was shaked.

To solve the problem:
1. How I can get rid from force restart when browsing?
2. To avoid LCD burn-in, should I disable Glance or Whatsapp notification? The glance was appear for 30 second then disappear until I waving the hand on the phone
3. How to avoid touchscreen glitch? Use it patiently?

1. Try to clear your internet history
Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> Delete History

2. Glance should not be a problem as it runs only when the phone is on idle.
Please kindly close your apps don't use the windows button as an exit path use the back button.
Hold your back key and spam it so that any running applications will be close.

3. Set your touchscreen sensitibility to medium.

frenzyvanrafi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
1. Try to clear your internet history
Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> Delete History

2. Glance should not be a problem as it runs only when the phone is on idle.
Please kindly close your apps don't use the windows button as an exit path use the back button.
Hold your back key and spam it so that any running applications will be close.

3. Set your touchscreen sensitibility to medium.

1. I just cleared them, but don't know what happen after that. However, it's not just only browsing. I use
2. Uhh... Not that holding back button showing the running apps? I mean how to disable the toast notification for Whatsapp, it's often happened because of classmate group chat. So the screen lights up often because of that, so the glance won't disappear.
3. I already set them, but still happened. It was happened when the apps freeze

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb