Want to swear on Windows Phone? let 'Swipe To Swear' help you

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Dear Windows Phone community... Imagine this scenario: You are chatting with your friend while walking in the street and you are using your phone with one hand. Thankfully this is very easy because Windows Phone 8.1 comes with a feature called 'Swipe to Type' which allows you to type words while swiping your fingers on the letters. Now you want to write a curse word (a nasty one that i won't mention here) but the keyboard won't understand what you swiped and instead of typing that word, windows phone ends up typing a totally different word. Now that you have found out -the hard way- that Windows Phone won't let you swear, you have to type it manually letter by letter. Considering you are using it with one hand, this is very hard and also slows you down.
So we decided to put an end to this problem by developing an app that will add all the nasty words you can think of (not really all of them as explained in the app's about page) automatically and force Windows Phone to allow you to swear. This is a feature we like to call 'Swipe to Swear' and we hope that it will be helpful and make your life a bit easier.

Our app is free and doesn't have any ads in it. It is quite simple to use, open it, flip a switch and start swearing.
You can also add your own words to the database if it is not available.

We hope this app will be helpful and that you will like it.

If you have any suggestions, feedback, ideas or anything else to say about this app, please do so here in this thread or by using the feedback button in the app.

Download link: Swipe To Swear | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

promo_1000x800.pngqrcode.png
Thank you all.
Rafael

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Good idea, but mine already lets me swipe to swear. But this is probably a much quicker, easier way of teaching your device to swear, lol.

Yes, teaching your device would take a long time, specially if you use alot of them. I actually was never able to reach my Lumia to do it but now I swear like a maniac.
Thank you for your reply

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at the download figures today and the top 3 countries the like to swear are:
#1 USA
#2 UK
#3 India

It will interesting to see how this list will change in the next few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss