WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, i cannot believe it's two days until the end of the year! It will be interesting to see what will be new next year in tech and Windows Phone! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, i cannot believe it's two days until the end of the year! It will be interesting to see what will be new next year in tech and Windows Phone! :D
It went by fast ( did help that I was with someone ) I remember that this time last year I bought my 810 and was excited that I had a phone.so I'm waiting to see what 8.1 has in store for the new windows phone 8 phones and current windows phones 8 :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so as I was doing bing searches for my bing points I ended with a link that had to do with dreams with backpacks and I didn't know that backpacks meant something 'BackpackOften represents unfinished business; part of it is your own, and part is stress you feel on behalf of others. If the bag on your back is overly heavy or very large, you're carrying an unreasonable burden in real life." sure I don't buy into it but if I think about it back packs are heavy sometimes with books and we had to use them in our school life

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang it I got rick rolled -.- but im laughing like no other because I fell for it :grincry: AHHHH my sides I cant stop laughing x.x

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree with this ... even though I don't have a wife o.o but I still agree! :p
T4zPSwl.png

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Day 6, the sun doesn't come up anymore. The only hope remaining is a dawn, lasting long enough... to take some pretty pictures I can show when I am back ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A few days ago, in the train from Oslo to Bergen, I watched somebody using his iPhone 5, checking different apps like Facebook and this video thing all the cool kids are using and I have no idea what it is called.

My thought: "This seems to be a very smooth experience."
I like how it doesn't use tons of animations to pretend fluidness like WP.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

A few days ago, in the train from Oslo to Bergen, I watched somebody using his iPhone 5, checking different apps like Facebook and this video thing all the cool kids are using and I have no idea what it is called.

Then it seems windows phone iisn'tfor you, Iphones are great but not everyones preference is the same. Some people like having these animations thrown about everywhere

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All that glitters isn't gold in the land of milk and honey called iOS. That OS still needs a full visual redesign and iOS7, while a step in the right direction, is still a BandAid/stopgap measure on that front. While I do agree that there is some element of "pretend fluidness" in WP, the transitions that the OS uses doesn't stress the hardware and isn't nauseating.

Personally, we won't see the full maturity of WP for a while to come. In the meantime, continue to enjoy this little imperfect OS that somehow fits my needs better than the current competition's offerings...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Then it seems windows phone iisn'tfor you, Iphones are great but not everyones preference is the same. Some people like having these animations thrown about everywhere

That is a big jump there to assume that WP isn't the OS for him. We are allowed to like stuff from other OSes, even if we may not want to or are not currently using it. Admiration doesn't always equate to ownership...

For example, I like the ability to flash ROMs in Android, but don't want to use it as my daily driver. WP is quite imperfect - while you can argue that compared to where both Android and iOS were at this stages of their development WP is ahead of the curve, the fact still remains it is behind iOS and Android because it isn't mature yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124