WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I used to play it often on my Xbox, but then i kinda got bored.

I'm not a huge fan of it anymore...

This is making most of us sound even badder, doesn't it? :p

Will admit though, i am pretty excited for Minecraft to come out for the Xbox One. :)

I find it funny that its not a graphicly intensive game but yet you see high end computers playing it in quad displays :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so looks like im passed on the top posters ..... well in a way that's good :p heheheh but that means I can take a break from posting now :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it is really snowing here in my corner of NJ. Snowing not hard, but very steady. I can hear the snow clearing trucks working hard outside. This stuff as always is great to look at but terrible to walk around in. We will see if I can make into work tomorrow, because if there is not bus, I'm not calling a cab to get to the train to come into the city - especially when cab fares in this weather can be higher and my job won't reimburse me for it...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it is really snowing here in my corner of NJ. Snowing not hard, but very steady. I can hear the snow clearing trucks working hard outside. This stuff as always is great to look at but terrible to walk around in. We will see if I can make into work tomorrow, because if there is not bus, I'm not calling a cab to get to the train to come into the city - especially when cab fares in this weather can be higher and my job won't reimburse me for it...
dang I cant imagine how bad it can be because we've never had snow storms here in cali I only base my imagination on pictures and news :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed as I was thinking about my high school year .... my junior year was the most calm and sorta boring year I had o.o yikes and 2012 was the most interesting year ive had :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

dang I cant imagine how bad it can be because we've never had snow storms here in cali I only base my imagination on pictures and news :p

you're not missing anything. Live, snow is beautiful to look at and to play in. It is no fun to drive around in, walk around in for long stretches, and certainly not to commute or work in...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry but there is NO GOOD REASON you can give me for having kids running around, shouting and yelling loudly at this time of night at play like it is midday recess. I'm all for kids playing but when you live in a quiet building where sound travels when people are trying to sleep, it deserves someone "busting the proverb cap in somebody's ***" for allowing such ruckus at this time of night...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry but there is NO GOOD REASON you can give me for having kids running around, shouting and yelling loudly at this time of night at play like it is midday recess. I'm all for kids playing but when you live in a quiet building where sound travels when people are trying to sleep, it deserves someone "busting the proverb cap in somebody's ***" for allowing such ruckus at this time of night...
that last part made me laugh :grin: well that made my night

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I really need a microSD card for my 1520...

I'm already on 22GB free after two weeks with the device! :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's odd, I have three Windows Phones, but there is one I still want to get...

The Nokia Lumia 920, Oddly enough I wanted one as far back as Dec 2012, when I had only just discovered what Windows Phone was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elsnertech