WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So petrol price here now is
95 - 60 halala/ ltr ( 0.16 US$)
91 - 45 halala/ ltr ( 0.12 US$)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

X.X school gets me tired .....I wanna sleep workout worrying about homework

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nadia is back it seems.

I don't like 3D. I think it's a gimmick. I think it's even worse than a gimmick, it's a way to increase cinema tickets without offering more value. I don't want to wear glasses for an effect that wears off after 5 minutes if it is there at all. I wouldn't buy a 3D TV either.

As it comes to gadgets, I would want some and I could afford them easily, but I don't really need them so I don't buy them. It wouldn't make me happier.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nadia is back it seems.

I don't like 3D. I think it's a gimmick. I think it's even worse than a gimmick, it's a way to increase cinema tickets without offering more value. I don't want to wear glasses for an effect that wears off after 5 minutes if it is there at all. I wouldn't buy a 3D TV either.

As it comes to gadgets, I would want some and I could afford them easily, but I don't really need them so I don't buy them. It wouldn't make me happier.

That's why we wait till
More tech comes out so it can become cheaper :D!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.
I've never seen a swiss cheese.... :|
Well I've seen imported cheese here...but I don't think they are fresh....I've seen cheese from greek,portugal,etc etc but they all look the same to me :mad:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've never seen a swiss cheese.... :|
Well I've seen imported cheese here...but I don't think they are fresh....I've seen cheese from greek,portugal,etc etc but they all look the same to me :mad:

It's not that interesting ..it's a thin slices of white cheese :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Nadia is back it seems.

I personally don't see the difference when I pay extra money for 3D movie....I don't see the reason why I've to keep playing with the glasses the entire time....and it gives me a headache too....because I already have glasses and I'm legally blind if I remove them so I have to wear the 3D glasses on top of my glasses

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf