WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I also thought the z10 was small compared to the Lumia 900. Plus I wanted Netflix, which wasn't available for BB10, but WP had it.

Now the Lumia 920 really makes the z10 look small.

I also love the Lumia 920 camera. I printed pictures from my Lumia 920 using the Walgreens app. The prints looked as good as 35mm film prints. From what I've read, the z10 doesn't have a very good camera, and camera is something I like on my mobile devices.
im curious how come you didn't opt for a 1020 :p?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mean like how we always expect you to be the last one to get the grown up jokes? We still love you though...��

>.< you know what ...... I get them .... but since the time zones and all of course im the last one to know ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had to do a soft reset for my T100...hope this works as I Ned to start knocking these assignments out today...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Everybody loves push on Windows Phone, but I much prefer the iPhone solution.

I am also jealous of the Whatsapp notification picture preview.

...my girlfriend owns an iPhone and I am constantly exposed to the cool things it can now ;-)
while I do like the iPhone with the regards to updates and apps ( just want one more app) but I cant justify the apple price for an eco system for me as a student. besides I know in my field its all msft and some cisco. and msft does play nicely with other ecosystems. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

one of these days im going to have to buy an android phone and an iPhone to have a good idea of how each os works >:)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Which is why I own a 920 and Surface Pro 2 as primary devices, then I also own an iPad and Nexus 4.

Similar case with me, as you all know i own a Nokia Lumia 1520 and a Surface 2, but i also own a lot of devices as shown in my sig. :)

The first Android device I'll get will be the Motorola Moto G

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Everybody loves push on Windows Phone, but I much prefer the iPhone solution.

I am also jealous of the Whatsapp notification picture preview.

...my girlfriend owns an iPhone and I am constantly exposed to the cool things it can now ;-)

I agree that Windows Phone is bad with push notifications, and that IOS does it better. It is also annoying that we get toasts, and not push, for pretty much all Store apps. I'm glad 8.1 will fix this though, giving the devs and users much more, especially notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria