WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have taken over yay !!! >:) let the sahibifanation take over this thread

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nah I should call it sahibitus . The inflammation of sahib :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think ill use the notification center in windows phone. I never used it in my iPod and I thought it was annoying . Ill use it fit quick toggles though >:)

Limitation of 5 app notifications on the lockscreen is the stupidest thing like ever. If it were at least intelligent like the Android ones. A solution for this was overdue since Windows Phone 8 was released, before that it was even worse.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

According to the homepage it's still in the main sorting center of the post... I have no idea what they are doing.

They got tired of using Android and so are test driving WP. Plus I believe the Gods called them since you are enjoying your time with Android so much :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I find watching movies in general of late difficult. I have to say though I did enjoy The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was fun. :) I'd like to see more like that. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending.

I like Wes Anderson movies....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They got tired of using Android and so are test driving WP. Plus I believe the Gods called them since you are enjoying your time with Android so much :)

So far it's the most believable hypothesis ;-)

But I think I'd quite enough of the S4 Mini. Not Android in general, just this phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:eek: you're going to have to change the quote under your avatar to I traveled a lot :p

I don't travel that much believe it or not. Also in the EU it's fairly easy to do. I'm only hitting 25 countries or something. I'll have to check.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Try South Africa, its only an 11 hour flight from London.

Maybe one day. :) I'm not in a hurry to do to South Africa. I wouldn't mind a safari somewhere but I get the feeling it wouldn't be cheap at that time of year. :p

I'll need to think about where to go. For all I know my wife may want to go to South America or something. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe one day. :) I'm not in a hurry to do to South Africa. I wouldn't mind a safari somewhere but I get the feeling it wouldn't be cheap at that time of year. :p

I'll need to think about where to go. For all I know my wife may want to go to South America or something. :p

My opinion is that South Africa is so much more than a safari. For the best safari experience try Kenya. Chile would be nice in December as well, Valparaiso is high on my list.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My opinion is that South Africa is so much more than a safari. For the best safari experience try Kenya. Chile would be nice in December as well, Valparaiso is high on my list.

I see my English is deteriorating or I'm really tired. I meant I would like to go on a safari, but that would be Kenya, not South Africa. Not sure where in South America we would go yet. Too many places to think of!