WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, my next phone (if i ever do get one) Would easily be a Blackberry. :)

I know, i am saying this on a Windows Phone forum, but the 1520 and 520 does the job perfectly

And i like the Nintendo 3DS/2DS. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think the first baby I'll really be into, will have 50 % of my own DNA. I'm sure if I have ever a child I will love it endlessly (except if I have to get up in the middle of the night, then I won't love it as much), but else I don't care too much about them. I think they look weird and I don't like the "baby smell" either.

Maybe it's a lack of the second X chromosome...

I'd never have a child, but that might change as i get older, oh yeah my Dad I think likes the 'baby' smell.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, my next phone (if i ever do get one) Would easily be a Blackberry. :)

I know, i am saying this on a Windows Phone forum, but the 1520 and 520 does the job perfectly

And i like the Nintendo 3DS/2DS. :)

What reason is there to buy a Blackberry? The situation is worse than for WP in every single way. The company is dying...

I like the 3DS too!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

What reason is there to buy a Blackberry? The situation is worse than for WP in every single way. The company is dying...

I like the 3DS too!

I like Blackberry and i still have some hope for them. :)

I've been scouting around for a reasonably priced 3DS because i want to get the new Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby game as i still have Ruby on a GBA cartridge. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like Blackberry and i still have some hope for them. :)

I've been scouting around for a reasonably priced 3DS because i want to get the new Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby game as i still have Ruby on a GBA cartridge. :)

I don't use my 3DS that often anymore, maybe I should buy the new Zelda game.

Nobody is interested in Blackberry anymore, and they don't have the resources to play the long game like Microsoft does. I'm not to passionate about Blackberry as it was never big in Switzerland anyway. I remember a few people having it because it was the company phone, but that's it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't use my 3DS that often anymore, maybe I should buy the new Zelda game.

Nobody is interested in Blackberry anymore, and they don't have the resources to play the long game like Microsoft does. I'm not to passionate about Blackberry as it was never big in Switzerland anyway. I remember a few people having it because it was the company phone, but that's it.

I guess if you play Pokemon, or have the interest to play the games, i think you should keep an eye on the new game. ;)

I like Blackberry, as there is still a loyal following, i think they will survive and i'm already invested in the Blackberry Ecosystem, as the household has two Blackberries, one Playbook and a budget range curve that my mother owns. :)

I'm kinda hoping the Z3 makes it to Australia cheap and if so, i might get one, but if not i'll wait a while for a Z30. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess if you play Pokemon, or have the interest to play the games, i think you should keep an eye on the new game. ;)

I bought Pokemon X and played it quite a lot. But in the end it's more for nostalgic reasons. There are too many types and too many Pokemon in general that I could remember them, so I often just look the types up in the internet as I don't know what they have. It's not that fun anymore. With the first Pokemon games on the old machine I could remember the important ones and guess the types of the ones I haven't encountered yet. There were also no double-types. It's just too bloated for me now.

I might buy the new ones anyway.

I like Blackberry, as there is still a loyal following, i think they will survive and i'm already invested in the Blackberry Ecosystem, as the household has two Blackberries, one Playbook and a budget range curve that my mother owns. :)

I'm kinda hoping the Z3 makes it to Australia cheap and if so, i might get one, but if not i'll wait a while for a Z30. :)

I think it would be good if there were more competition than only Android with the big piece of cake, then iOS with still a good one, and WP with the crumbs.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Then it isn't your best friend. It's a friend you have strong feelings for but you've lost contact with.

I'm not going there again :p he is just pious :| and it's not allowed to talk to the opposite sex in Islam without a proper relation to the person!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895