WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Damn I hate it when someone open the window and cold air hits you . Its already cold outside >.>
sent from my rare green linux 830
*shuts the window and takes out a sweater from cupboard for sahib*

And now don't say you already have sweater on. -_-

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd using Tapatalk.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Talking in general!
And India/China aren't called good smartphone markets for fun. But because people here tend to upgrade their phones regardless of how many months passed since they bought their previous phone.
That is possible when you are off contract.

And you know that based on a sample size of what? Also folks over here tend to buy slightly more expensive phones than ones sold in India/China. I am sure if you had to shell out around 50K INR every few months you would stop and ponder the consequences as well especially if you were only going to get about 20K for it. Don't give me BS that everyone in India replaces the phones regardless of cost because I send used phones to India all the time and people bargain like they are trying to buy vegetables from the street vendor:) Also I have seen plenty of people using dumbphones around a lot of places in the world, there is a reason why the Lumia 520 sells so well and by that token a reason for Google to launch Android One and the Moto E and even the Micromax that you are using....much easier to digest 6 to 9K INR versus 50K.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Talking in general!
And India/China aren't called good smartphone markets for fun. But because people here tend to upgrade their phones regardless of how many months passed since they bought their previous phone.
That is possible when you are off contract.

China and India after called good markets because they are big. Either of those 2 alone has bigger population than Europe and USA together ;).

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Lol he's not from the us :p

And the reason why we buy stuff on contract is because its cheaper to get in 99? , 50$ or 100$ up front and pay it off later . For alot of people who use/prefer credit this works and most people don't care if they are ties to a contract because they are going to upgrade in 2yrs. It sucks for people who change phones like Mia /99 and to some extant me .
Also you have to think about that each carrier in the us uses different frequencies . So its not as simple as saying buying a global phone. Its just we have no choice .

It's never cheaper on contract, it's at least twice the off-contract cost over the course of said contract.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's funny that this phone is available from MSFT below the TMO price. Acutally two weeks ago it was not available on TMO and only on MSFT store. I still think the 521 was a better phone than the 530, no camera button, no proximity or light sensors and the screen quality has taken a dump. Oh well but this phone has started out at $69 which is half the price of the 521 when it came out so......

Buy T-Mobile - Nokia Lumia 530 (White) - No Contract - Microsoft Store

Prepaid Nokia Lumia 530 | Lumia 530 with No Credit Check | T-Mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria