WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a bit chilly here too. Can you keep your cold weather over there please? We don't want it. :p

We don't want it either. I think the cold got scared of Sahib not finding a new GF and decided to seek refuge on the east coast.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mine showed up last night but I didn't install it and it hasn't come up again. :/ I'm hoping it will show again soon.

I'll test drive it once I have my N7, but I'm waiting for it to come to my OPO for the real work to be done.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From what I've read, 2016 would be the beginning of being able to make phones again. Even with this they're using a 'work around'.

This is the best thing for Nokia to use to refine its Android experience. Notice t is a 64 bit machine too. Personally I can see them making phones this way eventually...not building it themselves but renting the name out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The case for the Sony actually looks quite nice and the smart window function is pretty neat. But that's just my opinion. :)

It is nice looking. I just don't like those style cases. The Z Ultra I made an exception for, but otherwise it isn't my cup of tea.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll test drive it once I have my N7, but I'm waiting for it to come to my OPO for the real work to be done.

I'm going to try a couple of tricks I read about to see if I can get it to go if it doesn't show up again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is nice looking. I just don't like those style cases. The Z Ultra I made an exception for, but otherwise it isn't my cup of tea.

It's not really what I like in a case either but I thought the smart window is neat.

Style Cover Window SCR26 with smart window function - Sony Smartphones (United Kingdom)

Thing is what kind of case do you get for a phone like the Z3 that is that nice looking. I wouldn't want to go naked since the thing is all glass.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's not really what I like in a case either but I thought the smart window is neat.

Style Cover Window SCR26 with smart window function - Sony Smartphones (United Kingdom)

Thing is what kind of case do you get for a phone like the Z3 that is that nice looking. I wouldn't want to go naked since the thing is all glass.

For me, I would get a wood case like what I have for the OPO and the wine cork one I ordered for the 1520. Or just do a bumper case with the translucent back cover like I had for the N5 and slap my screen protectors on both sides.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For me, I would get a wood case like what I have for the OPO and the wine cork one I ordered for the 1520. Or just do a bumper case with the translucent back cover like I had for the N5 and slap my screen protectors on both sides.

What company makes the wood ones or the cork? I've seen yours for the OPO but I haven't seen them around here.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What company makes the wood ones or the cork? I've seen yours for the OPO but I haven't seen them around here.

I dug in the deepest recesses of Amazon.com to find the cork one. Of course I'll post pictures and a mini review once I get it...hopefully by the end of the week.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its hard to hold back from a laugh from this :p #YesAllKiwis - Imgur

I get the humour side of the comments but there's a huge background to the tweet. The person making the comments is deliberately belittling the situation.

The issue is that there's a lot guys and even women totally missing the point however. Sad world we live in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124