WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Both, but mostly music needs. I liked having the 720 as a media player thingie. But now that it is repaired, it's off to the closet for my friend to use it in the exact same role.

I plan to use my Z3 mostly to make calls, answer emails and be a Wi-Fi hotspot for now. I'll be on my 8S a lot more during my commute or on my N7. Now that Wi-Fi hotspot is working better, I can activate it from my G Watch while still keeping my Z3/out of sight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I'll most likely buy the 8s to replace my iPod 4th gen before I had back to school. Just hope they stick around. If not maybe the 8xt that still has beats and has the best of the 8x and 8s

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I ordered a used blue HTC 8S. I'm hopeful it isn't one of those Cincinnati Bell dinosaur models that need it be unlocked. We'll see come next week...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
My blue 8S says "Hi!"
81184d3c02045873b27fbb04bcef84f6.jpg

Sent by my Honor 6

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very true, people simply don't think.

I'm sure MIA will have a few comments similar....

It's the same here at our shopping centre. It seems everyone comes out of the woodwork between 12:00 and 13:00. Prams everywhere! Old people with walkers (large population of them here) the place is just jammed packed. Then you add the office people to the mix....

Is it just me or are prams humongous lately?

I've got enough stories like this that will fill a whole page...my favorite one is the guy going to the airport with the huge *** suitcase fighting to get his suitcase onto the train, filled with capacity in rush hour.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've got enough stories like this that will fill a whole page...my favorite one is the guy going to the airport with the huge *** suitcase fighting to get his suitcase onto the train, filled with capacity in rush hour.

dang that guy must of trying to get to places

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll most likely buy the 8s to replace my iPod 4th gen before I had back to school. Just hope they stick around. If not maybe the 8xt that still has beats and has the best of the 8x and 8s

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

They're hard to find. I've got an Verizon 8X I'm about to work on soon. If I get it repaired I can sell it to you for a discounted rate. The 8XT is no better than the 810, outside of the Beats.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Of the three color combos (the red as such a bore for me), I like the grey + green combo the best. The black + white combo is nice and that blue is cool too.

What I really want to do is add the 8X wireless charging piece onto the 8S.

I wanted the black+ white, but never had that option at launch.

Wireless charging... that would be cool!

Sent by my Honor 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They're hard to find. I've got an Verizon 8X I'm about to work on soon. If I get it repaired I can sell it to you for a discounted rate. The 8XT is no better than the 810, outside of the Beats.

I would just use it for music :) but curious how much would you sell it for ?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting at a red 8X at the moment...

Sent by my Honor 6

The best looking 8X was the grey one. Just as how the 8S had color combos, HTC had a Moto Maker idea in place but scrapped it. I wanted to make a black and yellow 8X once...black housing with yellow speaker grill, SIM card tray and side buttons. Problem was the shade yellows were all different and changing the side buttons were too much of a pain, even for experienced technicians.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ive noticed that I have not said anything about the dodge dart in a while o_O... something must be wrong. I did see a double D roll on by heheh :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077