WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There's nothing wrong with a woman being attractive or for a man to look at attractive women in general. There is an issue where a woman is demeaned for being attractive and their attractiveness outweighs any other ability be it sport, sciences or anything else for that matter.

We as a global society, on the whole, demean women for the simple fact of being women. A lot of this stems from our perception that men are somehow superior because we are 'supposedly' better. Lots of this stems from our supposed superior strength. Might is right nonsense.

Then take that mentality, add a male supreme being and male followers of said being. Then make 'man' one step below said supreme being and you get the other major issues around this whole demeaning of women. I can direct you to some great literature from some of the so called 'great minds' of these followers of the supreme being and their perspectives of women. To sum it up however it would be horrible, dreadful and vile. You wonder how we even got to the state we are now sometimes.

It's okay to think or call a girl as attractive. It's even natural. But if you try to harass or harm her with the intention to do so, then that's very "bad". Some people are so as*holes that their subconscious is so dead that they don't feel anything while doing such things. They need a serious as* kicking.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's okay to think or call a girl as attractive. It's even natural. But if you try to harass or harm her with the intention to do so, then that's very "bad". Some people are so as*holes that their subconscious is so dead that they don't feel anything while doing such things. They need a serious as* kicking.

The problem with this is having it in the culture that says it is acceptable. So if you're a whole *** who cat calls to try to talk to women, and for every 10 girls you cat call and at least 1-2 answer, you're going say it it OK to do so because all you're looking for is an opening. There are many woman I don't compliment because they don't know how to take a compliment as a compliment only. There are some who i do and once they see I am not trying to holler at them, really appreciate it. That's why when I do I'll state why they csught my eye (the color of the clothes, the hair, etc.) You cannot blame them either because some guys give a compliment with the intent of seeking more. And some women think they're all that and they're not, even if on the outside they can be eye catching.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's this problem with the idea of entitlement, as MIA pointed out. Some men feel that they can say and do whatever they want with regards to women. The women's feelings have no say in the matter.

I've seen many many documentaries where women are considered less than dirt by men. This is not directed at any one society either. It appears very universal. Some societies are worse than others but the general consensus seems to be that women should take whatever a man says as a compliment and should accept that men 'want' them. Sort of like property or any other purchase.

You are right that these men deserve a mental beating however it's so ingrained into our societies that any change is an uphill battle. Just being called a 'feminist' these days gets you death threats and your address displayed on social media sites. Then people say they're just 'joking around' and it shouldn't be taken seriously. It's bloody scary.

This is where we are in society today. Being a woman typically means being 'less'.

I agree with MIA that whatever consenting adults want to do as long as they agree to respect the other person I can care less what relationship they're in. None of my business or anyone else for that matter.

Respect is the key here though and it's very low in regard to a lot men's views on women. There's much to point out in the US alone how low society keeps going. Let alone other parts of the world.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

The problem with this is having it in the culture that says it is acceptable. So if you're a whole *** who cat calls to try to talk to women, and for every 10 girls you cat call and at least 1-2 answer, you're going say it it OK to do so because all you're looking for is an opening. There are many woman I don't compliment because they don't know how to take a compliment as a compliment only. There are some who i do and once they see I am not trying to holler at them, really appreciate it. That's why when I do I'll state why they csught my eye (the color of the clothes, the hair, etc.) You cannot blame them either because some guys give a compliment with the intent of seeking more. And some women think they're all that and they're not, even if on the outside they can be eye catching.

No one is perfect. Whether its a girl or a boy. Nobody's life is perfect. Everyone is fighting their own battles. And no person is the same. Out of the more than 7 billion people on the planet, no two persons are the same.
So you can't treat every girl the same way or every boy the same way. We have all the extremes: the great, the good, the bad, the worse.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No one is perfect. Whether its a girl or a boy. Nobody's life is perfect. Everyone is fighting their own battles. And no person is the same. Out of the more than 7 billion people on the planet, no two persons are the same.
So you can't treat every girl the same way or every boy the same way. We have all the extremes: the great, the good, the bad, the worse.
A simpler way if saying it is:

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Yes everyone is different but the idea of respect in the individual is not. That's where the issue lies.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

A simpler way if saying it is:

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Yes everyone is different but the idea of respect in the individual is not. That's where the issue lies.

No, there are great people too. We either don't notice them most of the times or we don't try to find them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's this problem with the idea of entitlement, as MIA pointed out. Some men feel that they can say and do whatever they want with regards to women. The women's feelings have no say in the matter.

I've seen many many documentaries where women are considered less than dirt by men. This is not directed at any one society either. It appears very universal. Some societies are worse than others but the general consensus seems to be that women should take whatever a man says as a compliment and should accept that men 'want' them. Sort of like property or any other purchase.

You are right that these men deserve a mental beating however it's so ingrained into our societies that any change is an uphill battle. Just being called a 'feminist' these days gets you death threats and your address displayed on social media sites. Then people say they're just 'joking around' and it shouldn't be taken seriously. It's bloody scary.

This is where we are in society today. Being a woman typically means being 'less'.

I agree with MIA that whatever consenting adults want to do as long as they agree to respect the other person I can care less what relationship they're in. None of my business or anyone else for that matter.

Respect is the key here though and it's very low in regard to a lot men's views on women. There's much to point out in the US alone how low society keeps going. Let alone other parts of the world.

It forms the underpinning for some of the nastier elements of things one will see, for example "rape culture" in some societies is disturbing. I don't get how a woman can be in certain parts of India, for example, get raped in the back of a moving public transportation vechile and no one lift a finger to intervene - tourists and locals alike. I don't get how a girl on a US college campus in a short dressed who gets raped that people will say "she was asking for it based on what she was wearing". It's just as Rue said - a lack of value for difference and a lack of respect about difference.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now if we can get Sahib to make his own pizza and cook his own fish.....

I cook with my father :3. Last Friday we bought 40 pounds ( more or less) of chicken to cook it on Saturday . We soaked the chicken in lemon pineapple juice to give it a good taste .what I don't know is how to bake since I early bake at all( my sisters don't let me touch their baking stuff ) I can cook fish too 😋 yesterday I did it since my father brought it to eat.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I cook with my father :3. Last Friday we bought 40 pounds ( more or less) of chicken to cook it on Saturday . We soaked the chicken in lemon pineapple juice to give it a good taste .what I don't know is how to bake since I early bake at all( my sisters don't let me touch their baking stuff ) I can cook fish too �� yesterday I did it since my father brought it to eat.

What I said is known as 'taking the p*ss'. :p

Don't take it personally. It's good you've learned to cook. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Also on the topic after I left. Regarding the article I posted. The way I see it I don't care if a person is good looking If she or he is good at that particular sport then by all means go for it. Its ridiculous to think people thought she's to pretty to play.
sent from my rare green linux 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria