WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My application crashes on build 10512 at the part it is writing data to SQLite. On the phone emulator and Surface Pro it works fine. Damn this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not sure how to check. I also have no idea why certain Android devices get the proper picture orientation using Tapatalk but others don't.

I can understand it being a Tapatalk bug if it affects all Windows Phone (or all Androids). Why it works for Moto but not Sony is odd.
It's possible it's a size restriction that does it. Either pixel or file size. I just read some information about other sites that have similar issues.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Very satisfied with these Marley cans. I'm not missing the super bass ones because these rock the bass well without overly trying to bass out tracks that don't have it.

Looks like my ears still work as I bought these for the versatility...played some Jim Croce and heard some parts of the mid range clearly that was hard to detect on the Purity headphones.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Very satisfied with these Marley cans. I'm not missing the super bass ones because these rock the bass well without overly trying to bass out tracks that don't have it.

Looks like my ears still work as I bought these for the versatility...played some Jim Croce and heard some parts of the mid range clearly that was hard to detect on the Purity headphones.

... Time in a bottle...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Was thinking about updating to it, but I may just pass. 166 is solid enough for me so far...

I agree. 10166 is a much better, less frustrating experience.

Microsoft might have many changes under the hood, but none of those manifest in the overall experience.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I agree. 10166 is a much better, less frustrating experience.

Microsoft might have many changes under the hood, but none of those manifest in the overall experience.

I must say that the 930 runs well. It ran hot during the upgrade to 10 TP, but handled the heat well enough. I have no complaints so far, but my day just started. We'll see how the battery holds up.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've still got this love-hate relationship with Windows Phone (yes, I'm always going to call it that). The OS reminds of this headache patient i have at work - pretty, smart, filled with potential but makes some boneheaded decisions...and you hope she figures it out.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've still got this love-hate relationship with Windows Phone (yes, I'm always going to call it that). The OS reminds of this headache patient i have at work - pretty, smart, filled with potential but makes some boneheaded decisions...and you hope she figures it out.

That's an awesome analogy!