WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

These are rated consistently one of the best cheap headphones by wirecutter.
http://smile.amazon.com/Panasonic-R...dphones&refinements=p_36:-1500,p_89:Panasonic

They don't ship to Bosnia? Weird as it can get. I'm gonna have to check ebay, probably gonna order something from Hong Kong or Bangladesh since their shipments are always free, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

They're professional earphones for stage performers or anyone who can afford them.

I bought a low end pair when they were still under the Logitech brand name (when they first started). I still have them and are by far the best ear buds I've ever owned. Comfortable, clear sound and they don't tangle at all.

I assume you have them for a quite a bit of time now?
The ones that i had for the longest period of time (2 years) were Nokia ones i got with my Asha. Now, they don't last more than 3 months and it's become such a pain looking for a new pair every few months.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Churchill? FDR?

If you're thinking more of the guy in charge of the USSR or Germany at the time, you'd have to start from the 1930s to be more accurate...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

That would be correct . I guess I was thinking more after he came to power . I stand corrected

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I assume you have them for a quite a bit of time now?
The ones that i had for the longest period of time (2 years) were Nokia ones i got with my Asha. Now, they don't last more than 3 months and it's become such a pain looking for a new pair every few months.

It's been a few years and I honestly can't remember when I bought them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

He came to power in the 30s...

He actually never got elected for any position in government. He used his influence and SS troops to obtain a position of premier and then seized opportunity to become president too due to rightful president's illness.

No matter how evil and negative historical figure he was, he's quite interesting too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He actually never got elected for any position in government. He used his influence and SS troops to obtain a position of premier and then seized opportunity to become president too due to rightful president's illness.

No matter how evil and negative historical figure he was, he's quite interesting too.

Never said anything about elections... just that he came to power.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't know that the president at the time was ill . Heck that wasn't even mentioned in any texts books of world history I had to read for class :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Never said anything about elections... just that he came to power.

There are tons of Nat Geo and History documentaries about Hitler, his rise and fall. I think i watched 90% of them, it's fascinating how both smart and sick person he was.

Did you know his doctor medicated him with stuff like meth and bulgarian peasant's feces?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't know that the president at the time was ill . Heck that wasn't even mentioned in any texts books of world history I had to read for class :p

American history books tend to white wash everything. They make everyone one dimensional and uninteresting. Then they wonder why people find history boring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire