WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So my PMD's office couldn't even fax the damn excuse note right. What a waste of a $20 copay...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see Hololens is the new distraction on WC...

So the dev kit is $3000 I wonder what the regular version is. I know many people will say it's 'worth it'.

I'm not saying it's not cool or anything but this feels like one step closer towards the Matrix... we have enough lonely people in a virtual world already and many thousands more playing games almost 24/7... do we really need this level of integration in our lives?

It reminds me of the movie her

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the dev kit is $3000 I wonder what the regular version is. I know many people will say it's 'worth it'.

I'm not saying it's not cool or anything but this feels like one step closer towards the Matrix... we have enough lonely people in a virtual world already and many thousands more playing games almost 24/7... do we really need this level of integration in our lives?

Nope, but go let the sheep ***** in a corner over this so i can tune them out better as i don't care about hololens.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This day started great. Nice day at school, finished a bit earlier, watched some girl volleyball tournament for a while. Great training in the gym. And it could have finished just great if i hadn't gotten the headache. That damn headache. It feels like my brain is falling apart and my eyes falling out of my skull.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's like an average year payment in B&H. Not even thinking about it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fine, I'll give you the post office, do you have an In N Out though?

About that we don't have one yet, we were going to get one but the people at city hall thought it was a bad idea so instead they went with the idea " hey let's approve a Starbucks and a pilot ( truck stop) with a Wendy's" smh so close to getting an in n out

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope, but go let the sheep ***** in a corner over this so i can tune them out better as i don't care about hololens.

Well to be fair I haven't see many augmented reality headset or devices as far as I know. It's nice to hear something else besides virtual reality

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This day started great. Nice day at school, finished a bit earlier, watched some girl volleyball tournament for a while. Great training in the gym. And it could have finished just great if i hadn't gotten the headache. That damn headache. It feels like my brain is falling apart and my eyes falling out of my skull.

That sounds painful o_O

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well to be fair I haven't see many augmented reality headset or devices as far as I know. It's nice to hear something else besides virtual reality

Comparatively speaking price wise, HTC Vive is way cheaper.

I just don't care right now.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

About that we don't have one yet, we were going to get one but the people at city hall thought it was a bad idea so instead they went with the idea " hey let's approve a Starbucks and a pilot ( truck stop) with a Wendy's" smh so close to getting an in n out

I doubt they would open an In N Out for a place with a population of 7842 according to the 2013 census data...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I doubt they would open an In N Out for a place with a population of 7842 according to the 2013 census data...
It seems like 5 Guys has expanded more than In N Out. I remember In N Out being in Las Vegas. We have 5 Guys here in Cleveland.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It seems like 5 Guys has expanded more than In N Out. I remember In N Out being in Las Vegas. We have 5 Guys here in Cleveland.

We have 5 Guys over here in the UK. Never heard of In N Out (I think). There's also 5 Guys in Canada as well.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We have 5 Guys over here in the UK. Never heard of In N Out (I think). There's also 5 Guys in Canada as well.
Do you have Tim Horton's coffee in the UK? I know Tim Horton's is popular in Canada, since Tim Horton was a hockey player.

There are some Tim Horton's stores in the US (even in Ohio), but none in Cleveland.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254