WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got done with some HTC 10 hands on and videos by Mark Walton with ArsTechnica and MKBHD. I am liking what I see as an Android device. If at all they decide to put WP on this, it will be a sweet device.

I read through some stuff online today between patients. I'd definitely looking forward to playing with in the T-Mobile store. It's interesting AT&T didn't pick up the HTC 10 - they've been in bed together for YEARS...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm reading through some rough G5 reviews and I commend LG for being different. It may not lead to sales, but the modular concept is a good one.

I like the looks of the HTC. Just have to see how it fares in the camera department. That carbon black looks great.

On the windows front, I'm warming up more to the 950 series. Still too pricey, but...

G4 Approved

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm reading through some rough G5 reviews and I commend LG for being different. It may not lead to sales, but the modular concept is a good one.

I like the looks of the HTC. Just have to see how it fares in the camera department. That carbon black looks great.

On the windows front, I'm warming up more to the 950 series. Still too pricey, but...

G4 Approved

DXOMark rated the camera as being equivalent to the S7 and I have sampled the S7, if it is equivalent HTC does have a winner on its hand. Mark Walton's video was pretty nice about the camera app and its features.

950 XL is a better buy than the 950 (the little brother is just way to overpriced even from a used device standpoint).

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm with Microsoft in a live meeting and the new KPI for learning partners is just awesome, awesomely high...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

DXOMark rated the camera as being equivalent to the S7 and I have sampled the S7, if it is equivalent HTC does have a winner on its hand. Mark Walton's video was pretty nice about the camera app and its features.

950 XL is a better buy than the 950 (the little brother is just way to overpriced even from a used device standpoint).

I know. If i got a 950 series model it would be the XL and the dual SIM one at that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got in late after getting a few drinks with a few of the doctors at work (didn't have much fun as i used to, honestly). Put in my 2 hours to pull together the baked sweet potato + saut?ed kale + saut?ed mushrooms + boneless pork chops. Hope the pork chops aren't too chewy...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone ever wondered what GMC was thinking when they chose the song Eminence Front by The Who for the background music for their commercials?

They might as well be singing "our products are phony" or "GMC quality is not what it seems to be"!

They obviously don't know the meaning of that song lol! The jokes on them...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm watching a camera review for the G5 and looks like it's a great shooter. Good give it to Juan from pocketnow to make a awesome camera review

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124