WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would of liked of Pok?mon go was on the windows platform :/ heck even t-mobile is going to whitelist Pok?mon go that it won't use any data while playing ( yes net neutrality). I won't be switching phones for an app but damn it would be nice to be able to play

I've got better uses for my battery these days...

Posted via Moto Maxx

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I want to throw my Surface Pro 4 on the wall after the driver update screwed it up. Now this error shows up...
2ee9e1953c075bf8fdd0a2ad072cde8c.jpg

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else think the media outlets should change the way they are referring to the truck tragedy in Nice?

Nice.png

"Nice terror attack" is totally different from "Terror attack in Nice"

I read it wrong once and now can't get nice out of my head when reading Nice. :confused: I'm not necessarily complaining, but now I unexpectedly find humor in a situation that deserves a more somber note.

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Anyone else think the media outlets should change the way they are referring to the truck tragedy in Nice?

View attachment 128507

"Nice terror attack" is totally different from "Terror attack in Nice"

I read it wrong once and now can't get nice out of my head when reading Nice. :confused: I'm not necessarily complaining, but now I unexpectedly find humor in a situation that deserves a more somber note.

I agree with you! They could have written that headline much differently.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, not sure what regions the offer is valid for, but Bleach season 1 (anime) is available for free till Monday in the MS Movies/TV store.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my god, what on earth is going on? First attack in Nice, now this http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36809083

I can't express how mad I'm about attack in Nice, how can someone do something like that. Oh and apparently we also have around 100 Islamic extremists over here, with no law to follow them and surveillance them. Great job Slovenia. I think one country had a nice place somewhere to put those people, but they closed it, shame...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Oh my god, what on earth is going on? First attack in Nice, now this Turkey soldiers launch 'illegal action' - PM Yildirim - BBC News

I can't express how mad I'm about attack in Nice, how can someone do something like that. Oh and apparently we also have around 100 Islamic extremists over here, with no law to follow them and surveillance them. Great job Slovenia. I think one country had a nice place somewhere to put those people, but they closed it, shame...

Probably has something to do with a rare Pok?mon in the capital or at the airport. Someone wants it for themselves.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Amazing. ******* amazing. That's how I feel right now. This was second day of the Beer Fest, probably my last one since I don't fancy tommorow's performers, I'll probably go to a play or somethong similar with a friend of mine.
Anyway, I'll post some videos when I get home, I'm too drunk to do it now, it took me a while to write this post.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Interesting, when in current condition, I make less mistakes in English than in my mother language.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss