WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Been messing around with this TapTalk app.. it's come a long way I see. I think I actually like it now, though it still doesn't cover a couple of my regular old school forums. (Unless I'm not seeing HOW to add them!)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice! I hope you enjoy it!

Same today. It's the last day until Memorial Day.

Thanks! I plan on playing with the car a bit.. gonna wash it and dry with my sheepskin chamois (there's nothing like this method of dry/polish!)

Then I'm going to dive into No Man's Sky if the family can do without me for a few hours. The new Pathfinder update is just amazing, and adds so many cool new features, especially "Photo mode" for taking these fantastic screenshots. I'd stay in this game all day if left on my own!

Anyway.. likewise, enjoy your day!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm at 25,000 songs. Include some songs I converted from ancient cassette tapes.
I'm sort of a completist, collecting by artist and their albums, plus the occasional singles.
I usually keep about 400-500 songs on the phone, but rarely listen to all of them...

... !!
I'm a completist with certain artists. However, I prefer vinyl LPs.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm dead serious when I say I want a million songs in my music library. Not only a million random songs, but songs I do like.

I figure it's a nice dinner number to shoot for. I may not get it, but it's a conversation starter​ at least.

Well it sure is. I just don't know if it's even possible to find that many songs I'd actually like. Heck I don't know if I'll ever listen to that many songs in my lifetime.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I feel like this article writer just wanted something to complain about. I want to say that he has points but then he has parts that loses me.

New colors and headphone ports: the new smartphone “features” - Android Authority

If you don't want to click (or don't have time), he's basically saying that phones have reached a point where new colors and having a headphone jack are considered features when they shouldn't be. Points of reference are the OnePlus 3 announcement recently...and the headphone jack thing has been a thing since I don't know when.

Some are removing it with no apparent reason, like HTC, so when you talk to someone you have to let them know that the beloved 3.5 is still there.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm 1800+ and I'm missing a lot of music still.

I doubt I know a million songs... I think I knew someone who had a similar goal.

I have around 700 of them locally, and yes, I miss a whole bunch of them as well. But a million, that's just way out of my league.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And we've got our first Android proble. These wifi disconnects are driving me crazy. I'm not the most patient person out there, and this situation sure isn't helping.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And wifi antena is noticably weaker than Lumia's. I'm having issues catching wifi in my own house.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I found somewhere that the issue can be fixed by entering service modr, but I just can't get it to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria