WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you mentioned it in one of your previous post before? I can swear I remember you complaining about the ugliness of the building.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I respect LG being the only one to go the wide angle lens route in the dual camera setup. I'm itching to test out something with a slightly narrower field of view + OIS + lower aperture on a wide angle lens.

While, to me, Apple's done the dumbest thing with the second camera.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Have you mentioned it in one of your previous post before? I can swear I remember you complaining about the ugliness of the building.
Your memory is good. I typically will call this place an eyesore every chance ce I I get, and have mentioned that here before.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While, to me, Apple's done the dumbest thing with the second camera.
I respectfully disagree. Nothing wrong with going the telephoto approach because the two issues with smartphone cameras are lossless zoom and not fitting enough scenery in a shot. I personally prefer having the LG approach because I don't zoom into shots enough...but there have been the occasional instance where I wish I could have lossless zoom.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So mad at myself!
Forgot my tablet and headphones on the plane!
Let's see if I get them back.
Did remotely lock the device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm in France, at a hotel. We flew in last last night, got here at almost 21:30, I think...

Was an annoying trip. Plane was late, then it left late as well. Took forever to get off the tarmac.

That was after a long drive to get to the airport through rush hour traffic. I left straight after work and picked up my wife along the way.

At least we're here now. 😀

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The best part of flying that late at night? Sunset.
83a7ecb90f75f9c172bef0a97d2484e4.jpg
2a0c73cf1b8625d0155fe40a640fa2d8.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I respectfully disagree. Nothing wrong with going the telephoto approach because the two issues with smartphone cameras are lossless zoom and not fitting enough scenery in a shot. I personally prefer having the LG approach because I don't zoom into shots enough...but there have been the occasional instance where I wish I could have lossless zoom.

I can see it being helpful in certain scenarios, but I'd take the wide angle lens over the telephoto one at any time a day.

Also,I find the "bokeh" effect second camera to be a total waste of resources. At many occasions the blur isn't even good at all. In cheap Chinese phones, it's almost as the blur's done by software, not the camera itself.

I wonder what's Samsung going to do.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I've work in a company with two bosses, is, a brother and sister, who don't always see eye-to-eye... After the yearly appraisals and KPI are done, comes the handing out bonuses. ...

One of them would hand-write on the appraisals, say 2 months, or 3 months cos the staff is on his/her team and he/she deemed that's what you should get... Then the other would have his/her way and re-assess the appraisal...

And knowing most owners, the bonus won't be increased. He/she would amend the by adding " 1/ " ... so if you're on the good books of one of the siblings and was originally suppose to receive 2 months, would end up with a measly ½ month..

It's true, it's true....

...!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The French house we went to look at is in a lovely part of France. It doesn't have much in the way of tourist attractions but they're not that far away.

It's been nice being here. The house is in worse condition than a thought but it's not insurmountable. Just need to crunch the numbers and figure out the best course of action.

You really can't complain when you think of what you get for the money here. The renovation is going to end up being a marathon rather than a sprint.

Investing times. We haven't made an offer yet but we will once we have confirmed a couple of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital