WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is why traveling late at night on NYC subways always tends to lead to some outburst or someone in an ornery mood...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I get it too.
Well, you know I don't have to mention you as you're already on the list...Ms. "I have my own fan post here in the forums."

All jokes aside, I bought these funny stickers for my coworkers just to lighten the mood and help us get through some tough things and have been happening at work recently.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I keep thumbing through the reviews for the G7 and have that mixed reviews...it's nice but doesn't hit the spot like it should. Sad, really.

Guess I'm just waiting for the V30's price to drop some more as I'm not expecting much from the next V series phone, honestly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Times square pictures. Regulars here saw these I posted last fall with the V20, but these are the Pixel versions.

These were just random snaps, nothing particular. MVIMG_20180518_202112.jpgMVIMG_20180518_202534.jpgMVIMG_20180518_202539.jpgMVIMG_20180518_202447.jpgMVIMG_20180518_202323.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I keep thumbing through the reviews for the G7 and have that mixed reviews...it's nice but doesn't hit the spot like it should. Sad, really.

Guess I'm just waiting for the V30's price to drop some more as I'm not expecting much from the next V series phone, honestly.

Yeah it is sad that they finally improved the gripes of the previous phones but it's somehow not enough for it to be a star. I wouldn't mind a mini G7 maybe but that's never going to happen.

I hope the V30 price drops enough for you to try it out, since you have been super patient.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it is sad that they finally improved the gripes of the previous phones but it's somehow not enough for it to be a star. I wouldn't mind a mini G7 maybe but that's never going to happen.

I hope the V30 price drops enough for you to try it out, since you have been super patient.
I wish LG went into the compact market in a chassis the size of Andy's phone for the G series.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That would be an excellent idea, and it would also do more to differentiate the G series from the V series.
I do think LG listens to its customers to some degree, hence why the power button is now on the side.

But I suppose they've said "we dared to be different and lost money and market share", so let's confirm (and maybe still lose the same market share).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got the honor 6x for one of my aunt's kids yesterday and it seems to be what I expected. I actually forgot that it can also be dual sim too, which is good there. What a big phone though.

As for the XZ2 Compact, I found a slightly cheaper option to get it (and it can also be returned too) so I'll be trying it out next week. It is the international version (wanted the US version but eh, why pay more to try out a phone if I know that it will work fine?) and the color I want. I'm looking forward to finally trying it so I can see how it goes.

Luckily for me, it's between this and the SE 2 (which apparently might be called the SE (2018)). I have my expectations low for the cameras so if this doesn't work out there (I'll be surprised if it did...), the trying itch would be gone and I can wait for the SE refresh and Oreo for the A3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, like Libra, I guess I've got the new phone itch as well. Doesn't mean I'll buy anything, but I'm amusing myself reading through V30 and Nokia 8 reviews. I suppose I'd like to try them both and I like them both for different reasons.

I'll continue to keep reading. There's no money to buy either now, but it's a fun read.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So it was a pretty hectic but good day.
Replaced brake rotors and pads on one car (front ones) and the alternator on the second one. The brakes were straight forward and the alternator was an absolute PITA. But thanks to the help from my coworker friend I probably saved half the cost of a new top shelf smartphone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Properusbuy