WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to say I find it a bit odd that Android Central hasn't done an update review for the Xperia 1 since it came out.

Wonder why. the last thing they mentioned about it was the price and bundles.
Alex usually handles the Sony reviews. He may be backed up based on some other devices he's working through.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully you will get it sooner than later!
Let us know how you like it.
It would appear sooner.

Delivery is coming tomorrow apparently. I don't trust delivery dates here in France

So I'll have some good sample shots from this weekend for sure. Even if I have to go pick it up from somewhere.

Hopefully the case shows up too.

Haven't ordered the SD card yet but shouldn't need it right away.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Alex usually handles the Sony reviews. He may be backed up based on some other devices he's working through.
Doesn't really matter I suppose. I'm getting the phone and have seen a few reviews now including comparisons. I think this is going to be a great phone but I know it's just the beginning. Hopefully enough people are interested.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So just in general.

I'll be going to Versailles, Chateau Chambord and Paris this weekend.

Possibly somewhere else as well but don't know. Weather is a bit iffy some days.

In any case should have some good photo ops.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I suppose he was able to make one just the way he wanted and cannot have because he made it. Such frustration.

I think lots of people still don't understand that his monkey **** over these past few years helps shape policy many years down the line that we won't see how much of a cluster**** it is until we get there.
People don't understand politics at all these days.

They don't understand policy. They don't understand the changes that happens are wide spread.

Too many people have become robotic with voting or worse not voting at all.

People have forgotten that politicians are there for us not for themselves. But that seems lost on most people these days.

It's everywhere too. Not just the USA.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Probably the worst thing that's happened in this world is the increasing bubbles that people get themselves into. It's so easy these days to do it. The USA is champion at it but it's happening everywhere and the media are 50% to blame.

I don't hate journalists but they have created this idea of all angles being the same. All ideas are equal.

They're not. That's a simple truth.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my department at work held a picnic today. It was bring something in to share.

I made Indian vegetarian samosas and chocolate brownies. First pic at the bottom right.

Way too much food! So stuffed!

9922a94b00b27b3515dd63a021f14ffc.jpg
8ea8a24f1a241b28ad5bf2ddd58c78cc.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It would appear sooner.

Delivery is coming tomorrow apparently. I don't trust delivery dates here in France

So I'll have some good sample shots from this weekend for sure. Even if I have to go pick it up from somewhere.

Hopefully the case shows up too.

Haven't ordered the SD card yet but shouldn't need it right away.
It appears the all powerful god of goods, Amazon, heard my prayer.

Case is coming tomorrow as well. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He's working and bring a 20 something. So having a life.
Hopefully he's iPadding (shout out to vets who get the reference) somewhere in that mix as well. He's surfaced periodically if you chant loud enough and sprinkle enough oil and powder (shout out to anyone who can get that reference).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It appears the all powerful god of goods, Amazon, heard my prayer.

Case is coming tomorrow as well. :)
Don't cause Mr. Bezos'...ego...to swell any further with such praise. Better leave that management task of such high end flattery to Lauren Sanchez.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't really drink. Someone brought wine and cider. I didn't have any.

The samosas and brownies are home made and both are vegan.

Both went were well liked.
That's good to hear. I wish I were there to partake in the festivities as the only thing free they give away where I work are stress headaches.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even on a calmer day at work, stress headaches rear their ugly head. Need to go fry some chicken to feel better. I wanted to do this in tbr oven for the sake of speed but I'm tempted to go all with the pot. We'll see how I feel when I get in.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got fed up with the router and ordered the all in one as a replacement. I also got a second pair of truly wireless headphones. The MA-650 wireless are super quiet, so I'm hopeful that these will do the trick for the commute. I should have gotten the colors I wanted instead of the obnoxious white, but I took too long to pull the trigger.

I think we will use the router for two weeks before sending back the modem to the ISP.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

People don't understand politics at all these days.

They don't understand policy. They don't understand the changes that happens are wide spread.

Too many people have become robotic with voting or worse not voting at all.

People have forgotten that politicians are there for us not for themselves. But that seems lost on most people these days.

It's everywhere too. Not just the USA.
The issue has been politrickians have done a good job of keeping policy decisions to an abstract feeling. Even though people watch debates and see election coverage, unless you're in the bracket that knows how to correctly exercise the voting franchise, all sorts of **** will get snuck by you.

There was an article of some woman in Kentucky who voted for McConnell during his last reelection. When the reported interviewed her, he asked about her views. When it was pointed out her views were in complete opposition to McConnell's voting record on said issue, her response "I didn't know that. If I knew that's his record, I wouldn't have voted for him."

And this is a working class poor older white female. My favorite people to club over the head are minorities who pull the "I don't vote because it doesn't make a difference/all of them are crooked". It always annoys me as there are SO many politically and socially conscious people here who CANNOT vote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124