WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, after getting Garry's Mod for Steam, i haven't spent as much time on Steam as i ever have in the past few years...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Funny, I have heard of this song, I have never heard it. And it really works for me too. I didn't smile however, until I wrote this sentence ;-)

Good morning everybdoy.

Smiled more .!!!!:p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Much better is grammatically correct, but it sounds doge now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening/ohcrapmyprojectisdueineighthours, people.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Much better is grammatically correct, but it sounds doge now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening/ohcrapmyprojectisdueineighthours, people.

Wtf I just read that last part and I thought it was a real word until I read it all ._. You should turn in your project

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon folks. For the first tome in s while I can day this: the weather is nice in NYC. If this bus ride into the city is an indicator of things to come, it'll be a very good birthday weekend indeed..

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

For the first tome in s while I can day this: the weather is nice in NYC. If this bus ride into the city is an indicator of things to come, it'll be a very good birthday weekend indeed..

Graammatical errors asside, good job, universe for making his day! (For now, at least.)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah, how's that T100 of yours? I plan on buying one myself, but the MSRP of it here is ~$520. Of course, my mom's touch screen laptop is only ever so slightly cheaper, and has worse specs...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah, how's that T100 of yours? I plan on buying one myself, but the MSRP of it here is ~$520. Of course, my mom's touch screen laptop is only ever so slightly cheaper, and has worse specs...

I posted an update over in the T100 forums. Short version, I still love it. I pretty much use it as a netbook now that I have the Z Ultra that I use a small casual browsing device/smaller screen. The T100 has been one of the top 3 best buys as electronics for me ever. I'm actually excited to see the new 64 bit models later in the year (hopefully). No buyers' remorse here.