WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anyways ....hey shu.... i haven't see you around here in a while o.o
where you busy doing you ambassador stuff or busy with your summer break?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

good night again Sahib. I just woke up..again so good morning. Feeling heavy headed this morning though :eck:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

WP becomes cheap phone paradise with all these releases. Only Microsoft destroys its own market with the X line.

...interesting I guess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. On the road again, headed into work. So far I'm digging the Sony MW1 headset. Reviews were spot on: as an MP3 player, the sound is pretty good - maybe better than on my 925, it looks stylish. Controls are put it some hard to reach spots, the cap covering the charge port + microSD slot feels finicky and is a gigantic fingerprint magnet. I wish it were a little slimmer in design. The clip is a bit awkward too. Oh, you can only pair two devices. Not sure what the battery life will be like so we'll see. All in all, a nice addition. I kinda wish the SBH-52 had internal memory so I'd put music on it and take advantage of the waterproofing, and NFC functions.

And yes, my mitts are still that big. Hard to get a clean shot on a moving train while standing...

Attachments

• WP_20140628_08_14_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140628_08_14_19_Pro.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 12

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Well they said there won't be no new Nexus and Motorola is not available in Slovenia. Great stuff right ? We will see I have time until treshold update. But looks like Android is going the same one update per year cycle.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

They said there would be.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I guess Sahib is becoming too old to have an imaginary friend of his....it could even be the dissociative identity disorder (DID)