WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So many posts about W10... sigh... I was expecting that. Too many people wanting updates which aren't really updates screwing their phones over and getting upset. :p Oh well.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So many posts about W10... sigh... I was expecting that. Too many people wanting updates which aren't really updates screwing their phones over and getting upset. Oh well.
I don't participate in those threads. If I want to spill my brain about it, I post it here as you all are aware.

And then Sahib posts about saving ice, so it's great.

Sent by my Honor 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the wife and I have been discussing buying a house and decided to go and check some out. We're still a way from actually buying anything but it's always good to check out to see what's available. We went to the lovely area of Kent.

We saw this one, a bit big for the two of us and maybe a touch old (it's from 1278 with updates to the main living quarters in 1823) but we do think it's nice. Has a big plot of land, a hedge maze, falconry, lake, etc. Still, it is big for just two people.

What do you think?

DSC_0387-01-01.jpg

For those missing the joke... it's Leeds Castle :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't participate in those threads. If I want to spill my brain about it, I post it here as you all are aware.

And then Sahib posts about saving ice, so it's great.

Sent by my Honor 6

Yeah I'm staying out of those myself. I re-installed W10 on my L920 but haven't really had a chance to try it out again. It seems like it might be ok... but we'll see.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm staying out of those myself. I re-installed W10 on my L920 but haven't really had a chance to try it out again. It seems like it might be ok... but we'll see.

I'd be interested in how its LTE behaves.