WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the record, signal problems during rush hour in NYC are the devil's handiwork for sure...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In my case I live too far away to shell out a few grand for each reunion like that. My favorite uncle (who was a librarian and who got me hooked on reading) passed away this year and I was bummed that I couldn't go back since I had just returned from a trip home about three weeks prior to that. Both money and time off are obstacles in my particular case.

Understood. I got some dirty looks and quiet whispers this time last year when I couldn't go to my mom's aunt's funeral. She was the 3rd of 3 people I lost in the span of 10 months, with the first two being 8 weeks apart.

It is always tough. "The older you get, the more you've got to deal with grief and loss."

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The Z5 and Z5 Compact didn't fare too well over at The Verge and this was after Vlad Savov did the review. He is actually someone who likes Sony products.
Sony Xperia Z5 and Z5 Compact review | The Verge
I tried the Z5 today. I can't say it's a bad phone but I can't see anyone buying it instead of S6, especially considering that is more expensive :)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Z5 and Z5 Compact didn't fare too well over at The Verge and this was after Vlad Savov did the review. He is actually someone who likes Sony products.
Sony Xperia Z5 and Z5 Compact review | The Verge

The review for the compact wasn't that bad. That's what the wife decided to buy. I tried to convince her to get the Z3 compact but she wanted the latest. I think the software can be fixed. Hopefully. :p

She wasn't interested in any Windows phones and likes a smaller phone. Anyone interested in a L820?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The review for the compact wasn't that bad. That's what the wife decided to buy. I tried to convince her to get the Z3 compact but she wanted the latest. I think the software can be fixed. Hopefully. :p

She wasn't interested in any Windows phones and likes a smaller phone. Anyone interested in a L820?

Put it up on the Marketplace or try Swappa UK. I would try to dabble in it except the shipping would cost much more than the device is worth:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf